🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1cf5e6f7
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
2c32e58c
Community Member

Hello, I believe you should receive it soon, I've also been waiting for a while, I read that sometimes it takes a while.

ab454da5
Community Member

When I can earn the rising talent badge, I started work 03 months ago now I have good reviews and worked hours too.

Please advise.

Hello,

Here you can find the requirements to become a "Rising Talent".

I have no idea on how to go about it.
I am following to get tips.

1. Complete your profile 100%
  2. Keep biding
  3. complete projects with 100% completion rate
  4. either you should be new (30 days) or you have to be active on upwork for 90 days

have you completed your profile 100%?

Hello!

I think you just have to keep performing well continuously till you meet all the criteria and become a rising talent. 

Please find below an article that explains all the requirement and benefits. I hope it helps.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

373f2302
Community Member

Is there a certain time to earn the rising talent badge? I'm new to Upwork and I got my first one-off project already so I wanted to know when I'll earn a badge.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deborah, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify why a freelancer is or isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive an invitation to the program. Take note that not all freelancers will get the badge. Some will go straight to getting a Job Success Score.

~ Avery
Upwork
ff4453b1
Community Member

I still haven't received the rising talent badge.
Although I completed absolutely all the tasks to get the badge (

Hi Dim,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork
0e138243
Community Member

I don't know, but I would like too. I complete some jobs, more than 5, but I continue without the stamp.

Hello everyone. I am pretty new to Upwork. I complete 10 jobs, but I wanna work more and get new jobs. 

Some of the requirement are: 

• Job Success Score:  
  • Include Rising Talent

Where can I see the Job Succes Score? Why I ma not yet a Rising Talent.  It would help a lot.

I appreciate each assistant.

Jose Luis

Continue working with good ratings and feedback, you will get soon.

Hi Fernando and Other Members,

We truly appreciate your reaching out and your eagerness to get the Rising Talent badge. While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
c672400e
Community Member

Hello,

I need help to know about the Rising Talent Badge, I have seen that freelancers haven't any work history or reviews like Nazim &  Rojina.  

Are there any tricks from you to build my profile like that?

Congratulations!  I saw your profile with the Rising Talent Badge. 

2bad19eb
Community Member

Hi Goran!

I am a freelanceer who fits the specs with a rising talent badge. How do I request/find this link?
I have tried the message support without much luck.

Thanks in advnace.
Connor

Hi Connor,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
f55ce740
Community Member

Hello!

I have met all the requirements needed to earn a Rising talent badge. 

I will like to know why I have not been given one yet.

Sincerely

Ngozi D

Hye

Hi Ngozi,

Thank you for reaching out. While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically and cannot be requested.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Hi all 

I have follow all upwoek terms and conditions for rising talent badge

Such 

Mantain :hundred_points:% profile , Timely projects submission , following all rules , submitting proposals daily and completed 3 jobs with 5 star rating but still didn't get the badge 

Please help me to get the badge 

fa6b6d89
Community Member

Please Upwork,

I can't find my rising talent badge again, after trying to buy connect with my card and my account got suspended. Please help me restore the badge.

Hi Ogbugh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
rahul_qa_
Community Member

Hi I have completed 2 projects and got good reviews on both. Still I am not getting rising talent badge. Am I missing something here

Criteria
To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

Complete projects on time and, as promised to clients
Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
Keep your availability status up-to-date
Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

To know more please check the link below

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent?flash_digest=9c882a6aa...

If you joined 30 days ago and have been active ever since then you are eligible to get the badge, but if you weren't consistent during those first 30 days, then you need to be active for 90 days to get it. It happened to me as well. I joined in January but forgot about it until mid August, so I still have to wait 1 more month.

janelahonrado
Community Member

Hi, I'm new to freelancing but lucky to have a client part-time. Been wanting to find more clients to fill my time since I only work 2-3 hours a day depending on my tasks. I want to ask how to earn the "Rising Talent" badge.

Just keep doing good work and it will happen. Look here: 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

3a4a03c9
Community Member

Hey I have been working on Upwork and have been doing a lot of jobs and earning good. But I still don't get a rising talent badge. Can you tell me what I am missing? I feel like I fulfill all the criterias. 

0e6e7259
Community Member

3 weeks ago I got a raising talent badge from Upwork, but today I see my rising talent badge isn't showing on my Upwork profile I don't know where my badge is gone. Even I don't get JSS.

Can anyone help me?

I see you've completed some jobs. Soon, you'll have your JSS, that's why the Rising Talent badge dissapeared. 

Hi community members,

3 weeks ago I got a raising talent badge from Upwork, but today I see my rising talent badge isn't showing on my Upwork profile I don't know where my badge is gone.

Can anyone help me?

Rising talent badge remains on your profile if you got a new job before updating the score otherwise not

yes, it's again appeared on my profile

Thank you! 

bro, I have a question.

I saw in your profile that your JSS is 100%. why doesn't show on my profile even if my earnings are more than yours?

But Goran, I don't even get JSS and my raising talent badge is removed why?

0e6e7259
Community Member

3 weeks ago I got a raising talent badge from Upwork, but today I see my rising talent badge isn't showing on my Upwork profile I don't know where my badge is gone. Even I don't get JSS.

Can anyone help me?

233714fe
Community Member

100% profile completness, taken the upwork readiness test yet no Raising talent badge, what do i do?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths