🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1ef2f1f6
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed on this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

590 REPLIES 590

yes, you can get this badge when your acoount meet the requirments!

1c77e455
Community Member

I am new to Upwork. How long does it take to get the rising talent badge?
I look forward to having it ASAP. Thank you.

Hi Ebere,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sehar_nr
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I am Shahar... I need your help... anyone, please help me with the rising talent badge and job Success Score on my profile. I Have completed 8+ Jobs with four reviews. But my profile has no job success rate and no rising talent. I am using available badges, sending proposals etc. everything is met with an increasing talent badge. Can anyone help me? When I will receive this badge? 

Thanks In Advance

I think the JSS will show after you have completed 4-8 jobs. You have completed 4, so just keep working. Those badges are pretty worthless anyway.

Hi Shahar,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Please note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
7b8bba46
Community Member

Why you are removing Rising Talent 

It is very different to get the Rising Talent Again 

8472f2ab
Community Member

Hello, I had an issue some times ago, onee of my clients offerd me to pay outside the upwork payment method, I am 24 dys old on upwork, so i had no idea that this would jeopardise my account. My account was suspended because of that and my rising talent badge was taken away. Now im sorry about every thing and i have read all the terms now, But how can i get my badge and be in the race again ?? 

Rising Talent Badge Design & Creative 

Hi Khushboo,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d2e177c8
Community Member

Hi, Upwork team!

I'm wondering why I can't get a Rising Talent badge. My profile is completely filled out, I have 5 star reviews, I've earned over 1k, I'm constantly sending offers, and I still don't have a badge.

Can anyone tell me how to get it?

Best regards,Ivan

2dfe2bf9
Community Member

How I get rising talent badge as new account. 100% complete account and totally 3 bid done. anyone can help me get the rising talent badge? 

Hi MD Rasel,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community and we truly admire your eagerness to get the Rising Talent Badge. Please be aware that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article.

This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Keep up the amazing work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
xcellenceit
Community Member

Hello,

Upwork Team,

I'm Krunal Jariwala! This is my Upwork Profile Link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/krunaljariwala2 My main intent to create this post is that my Upwork profile hasn't got an "ID Verification Badge" and "Rising Talent Badge" for so long, even after I have matched all the relevant criteria that are required for. 

I just want to know what is the reason behind it. Could anyone in your team assist me with the same? It would be highly appreciated. 

Thanks
Best Reagrds,
Krunal Jariwala

Hi Krunal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
akxaypatel
Community Member

Hii,

Can someone help me or advise me to get the Rising Talent Badge?

Profile Link:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/akshaypatel07

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Akshay,

You can find the answer to your question in this article. 

yunusozbucak

Hello Akshay...

The first badge is called 'rising talent.' A rising talent badge highlights some of the best new members in the Upwork marketplace. This is free for freelancers who have great potential based on a strong background in their field and early success with Upwork clients. Rising talent agencies and freelancers have strong backgrounds in their Industries. To become a rising talent, you need to have a 100% completed profile with signs of great experience. Upwork's positive performance includes: Submitting high-quality proposals for jobs. As well as complying with the terms of service.

This is an awesome badge that Upwork introduced for anyone that's on the way to becoming top rated. You can get this rising talent badge before you have a lot of reviews on the platform which can help get the momentum going for you. It's also for those who don't have a job success score built yet. This badge is going to help you stand out from the competition as a freelancer to possibly get hired. When you get that rising talent badge that doesn't mean you can't get all the other badges, but it's a great start. If you look in the section called 'benefits for talent' the badge will show on your profile. You also get reduced fees on featured jobs. You also get a one-time bonus of 30 free connects so so you can submit more proposals. Lastly, you get access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team when you are recognized as 'rising talent'. This is important because it's always helpful to have a direct line to Upwork for help if you ever need it.

58cb22b6
Community Member

Hello. Everyone.

I just land to Upwork, and I wan to get the Rising Talent Badge to get the job soon.

I'd like to get some helps about that.

Kind regards.

Kato

Read this how to get Rising Talent Badge  

Hi Kato,

Thank you for your message. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
c203bb74
Community Member

Hi ther,

I just realized that I lost my rising talent badge, which is really embarrassing. Could you please check the reason for this? I don't even know why it happened. Your kind gesture will really mean a lot to me.

Hi Mian,

There are a few reasons you may lose your Rising Talent badge:

• You earn a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a JSS, you graduate from the Rising Talent badge and can begin working towards earning a Top Rated badge.
  • You receive poor public or private feedback from a client. We can’t tell you more about the feedback, like who may have left poor private feedback. Learn more about approaching clients about feedback.
  • There is a hold on your account

I checked your account and it looks like you've earned a JSS already. Once you have enough work history on Upwork, we will automatically replace your Rising Talent status with a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e8017396
Community Member

Recently, I received my first payment and I have completed my account setup also 100% but I have not received the Rising Talent badge. 

Badges & Achievements Please give me a rising talent badge as soon as possible. 

Thanks in advance

audriusz
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I have a very similar issue. My Rising Talent Status on Upwork was paused because of no activity.

I have returned to Upwork more than a month ago and have been writing proposals regularly since then but my Rising Talent bandge doesn't come back. Am I missing something?

Many thanks,
Audrius

Hello Audrius, 

I hope you are doing well. When I read your post, I really feel for myself. I mean a month ago, I received the Rising Talent badge out of a sudden for about 1 week and then it has gone without my notice. After that, during the last 3 weeks, I applied for about 100 posts and none of my proposals got noticed or replied. It really demotivated me, as you have been through this time, would you have any advice for me?

Thanks again Audrius and looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kieu.

e8017396
Community Member

I have recently received my first payment and now I am fulfilling all the criteria for the Rising Talent Badge but I don't receive it yet.

Please tell me when I will get my Badge 

Thanks in Advance

Hi Kartik,

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in getting the Rising Talent badge. Please note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Keep up the good work! Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
9f4377e9
Community Member

My talent badge disappeared long time ago and I don't understand why? 

I wasn't so active about 7 month ago but I'm back now 

Could someone help me out to figure out what happened please

Thanks 

Menna Essam

Hi Menna,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Yes I do understand that I got it already before on my profile and it disappeared I don't know why? 

Menna Essam

Hi Menna,

As mentioned in the requirements listed here, you need to be active on Upwork in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days. You also need to qualify other requirements to get the Rising Talent badge again on your Upwork profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I've met all the requirements, still don't have one. Whereas there are freelancers with less on their profile and zero jobs that have received one. Any idea why? 

Hi Nivenka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Remember, many factors contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the opportunities that are available in the market. Even professionals who have yet to complete any Upwork projects can become Rising Talent if they have skills that are in demand.

Additionally, please know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Rising Talent qualification specifics.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9742233a
Community Member

Hello, 
I've fulfilled all the requirements listed here. How can I claim my Rising Talent Badge? 
Thanks,
Bohdan 

c1c96949
Community Member

What is the criteria to achieve the rising start badge? is there any earning benchmark or something else that we need to fulfill to get this badge. 

I am on Upwork from a long time now, and have $300+ earnings but still I do not have this badge. Can someone help, please? 

I'm curious, too. I've only been working for about a month, but I have three five star reviews and $300+ 

Hi Devanshi and Tiffany,

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in getting the Rising Talent badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
4f39b91c
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

My JSS is 89% and I still didn't receive my rising talent badge. I got it before I received my JSS but it disappeared after getting the JSS - is something wrong?

Thank You 

Hi Tahmeeda,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that the Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their JSS, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e8017396
Community Member

Hello Everyone, I have a question tomorrow my badge will update according to Upwork rules that are badge will automatically be updated in 2 weeks. I earned my first income in Upwork and my profile is 100% completed. Please tell me that I will get tomorrow's Rising Talent badge. My profile is complete and I am following all the terms and conditions of work.

Thanks in advance

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths