Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 54

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. 

Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ishakura
Irene S Member Since: Feb 23, 2019
12 of 54

Hi!

I've lost my Rising Talent Badge after creating two Specialized Profiles today. Is this a coincidence?

Can you please check why the Rising Talent removed in my case and how I can get it back?

saurabhbansal5
Saurabh B Member Since: May 17, 2019
13 of 54

Why is my Rising Talent Badge removed? Is there any specific reason for it? 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 54

Hi Irene and Saurabh,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mobeenikhtiar
Mobeen I Member Since: May 8, 2018
15 of 54

Hey Goran,

I am fulfilling all the requirements that are mentioned in your article(You can see my profile). Can you please tell me how should I proceed further to get Rising Talent Badge. 

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
16 of 54

Hi Mobeen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Rising Talent badge is only awarded to Freelancers without their Job Success Score. I checked and it seems that you already have your JSS and you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
doctor_data
Muhammad Moeen I Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
17 of 54

How can I become Rising Talent?
How can I complete my video verification?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 54

Hi Muhammad, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

I also checked your account and it doesn't look like you are being requested to complete a video verification. Once the team finds the need to request this from you, they will reach out to you through an email with more instructions. 

~ Avery
Upwork
dev_shepelenko
Dmitry S Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
19 of 54

Greetings!

I've started to register on Upwork several years ago, but I've filled up and sent an application to finish the registration process only on 07/24/2019.

Today I've passed the Upwork Readiness Test and my profile is 100% complete.

I'm wondering if I will become Raising Talent or not because of my registration has begun several years ago and finished only this month?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 54

Hi Dmitry,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS