Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge

dev_shepelenko
Dmitry S Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
21 of 54

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your reply. My question came up from this sentence from the mentioned Help Article:

7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

As my profile can be considered as non-active in the past 90 days and joined in the past several years, even though I've filled up and sent an application to finish the registration process only on 07/24/2019.
So my question was: will I still be able to become Rising Talent?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 54

Hi Dmitry,

Yes you can still receive the Rising Talent badge on your profile. Your registration date will not affect this.
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dev_shepelenko
Dmitry S Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
23 of 54

Hi Goran,

Great! Thank you very much.

hanmadrin
Sakib Al M Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
24 of 54
I am new to upwork and successfully completed one job and have an ongoing job, both are hourly and my profile is 100% complete with an up to date availability. Already earned 100+ in 30 days. When should I become Rising talent
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 54

Hi Sakib,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.  Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hanmadrin
Sakib Al M Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
26 of 54
Hi Goran!

Thanks for the information! As an highly experienced member of the community can you please take a look in my profile and can you give me some suggestions on how can I achieve the badge! It will be a great help to me, as a new freelancer.

Thanks
Sakib
toniolivier
Ace Contributor
Toni O Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
27 of 54

Hi there

I've completed the readiness test and I have one completed job with 5 stars feedback. However, the rising talent badge does not appear next to my profile.  Could anyone help?

I am also confused because sometimes when I apply for a job it says my JSS is not high enough.  However, I have one complete job at 100% success! It might be because it is from a long time ago?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

hoyle_editing
Community Guru
Jonathan H Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
28 of 54

I was under the impression you have to complete several jobs for rising talent? I know i had done between 5-10 jobs when i got it i think.

toniolivier
Ace Contributor
Toni O Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
29 of 54

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll wait to get official confirmation Smiley Wink

tropicany
Ace Contributor
Maria P Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
30 of 54

Toni O wrote:

I am also confused because sometimes when I apply for a job it says my JSS is not high enough.  However, I have one complete job at 100% success! It might be because it is from a long time ago?

You get that message because you don't have any JSS yet. One usually gets it after completing 5-8 jobs with 3 different clients.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS