🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
alianjum5
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

I want to know why the rising talent badge was removed from my profile. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rajab A wrote:

But She gave me 5star feedback.

I know, but you only had one completed contract, so it has to be the *private* feedback from that. Just about everyone gives 5 stars public feedback.

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
f0ff9450
Community Member

Hello, I’ve done one job with 5 stars and completed the other job to client satisfaction. He didn’t close the contract yet. I am also a freelancer and the client. I have a 100% completed profile and am also sending a lot of proposals, but the response is not satisfactory. What should I do to get a Rising star or the system somehow missed me? Thank you.

Hi Gordana,

Once you`re qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What else I am missing to qualify? Thank you 

Hi,

Is it anyhow possible to look into my profile?

Really not sure what I am missing.  The previous client gave me 5 stars and clearly said he would recommend me to other clients as well. The profile is completed 100% and I just don't see in what area I don't qualify.

Thank you very much.

Hi Gordana,

Unfortunately I can't share more details about our Rising Talent program. Keep on delivering great results and once you become eligble you will receive your Rising Talent badge. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mahfuzul01hasan
Community Member

Hi,I opened my account sience Upwork was Odesk in 2015. I got my first job on the last month. Now I finished successful  4 job with 5 star review and my earning is almost $400.But I didn't got any invitation for Rising Talent. I think my profile meets All of the Requrements to get Rising Tallet. So what should I do now?

anwarup
Community Member

In "Upwork Readiness Test", it was mentioned that "Note: Passing this test is required in order to be eligible for the Rising Talent program.". I have passed the test, but still it is showing that I am eligible for Rising Talent program(s)!Why?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md Anwarul,

Once qualified, you will receive an email confirmation, and the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

As I have passed the test, am I eligible for Raising Talent?

petra_r
Community Member

Md Anwarul H wrote:

Hi Goran,

As I have passed the test, am I eligible for Raising Talent?

Unless you get an email telling you that you are, you're not.

anwarup
Community Member

Dear Petra,

I understood what you wrote. Just for information purpose, what is/sre the criteria/(s) to be eligible as Raising Talent?

petra_r
Community Member

Md Anwarul H wrote:

what is/sre the criteria/(s) to be eligible as Raising Talent?

You can read this Help Article.

archvadze-tornik
Community Member

i think i have made all required things for rising talent but i have not received it yet

Tornike A wrote:

i think i have made all required things for rising talent but i have not received it yet

Fulfilling all of the requirements means that you're eligible to receive the badge, it doesn't mean that you're guaranteed to receive it. Upwork will not tell you exactly what else you need to do; some freelancers get the badge as soon as they join, because they have certain skills/education/experience, others get it after they successfully complete a few projects, and others never get it at all.

I have fulfilled the criteria but didn't get the top-rated badge yet?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saddam, 

The Top Rated status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer is or isn't eligible for receiving the Top Rated badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths