Toni O Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
31 of 54

Thanks for clarifying!

hoyle_editing
Community Guru
Jonathan H Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
32 of 54

Toni O wrote:

I am also confused because sometimes when I apply for a job it says my JSS is not high enough.  However, I have one complete job at 100% success! It might be because it is from a long time ago?

Also, that will be because you dont have a JSS yet (you dont get it until AFTER rising talent) and the clients can specify that they want a freelancer with a JSS over xx%

This doent mean you cant apply though, and i have often applied for jobs in the past where i dont meet that particular criterea and still got the work. (mind you ive applied often and not got the job to)

toniolivier
Ace Contributor
Toni O Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
33 of 54

OK, I understand now. Thanks. Robot Happy

msamir96
Mohamed S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
34 of 54

Hi guys , Please I need help . I've got my rising talent badge removed suddenly . I've contacted upwork but they said that it's because of a low rating that I received privately (the client only shared with upwork) , given that I've provided him perfect work and on time and I accepted his low price for it . Is there any way that I could get it back ? 

amanielvis
Elvis S Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
35 of 54

How long until I earn the Rising Talent badge? I have a few 5-star reviews and earned more than $100. What else should I do to qualify? Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
36 of 54

Hi Elvis,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nahakprashant
Prashant N Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
37 of 54

I have 100% profile score,

Passed on readiness test,

more than 90 days account experience

but still not getting talent raising.

Why?

g_vasilevski
38 of 54

Hi Prashant,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f0ff9450
Gordana S Member Since: Oct 22, 2019
39 of 54

Hello, I’ve done one job with 5 stars and completed the other job to client satisfaction. He didn’t close the contract yet. I am also a freelancer and the client. I have a 100% completed profile and am also sending a lot of proposals, but the response is not satisfactory. What should I do to get a Rising star or the system somehow missed me? Thank you.

g_vasilevski
40 of 54

Hi Gordana,

Once you`re qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS