🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
djdesigner1
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hi Everyone,

I am new on Upwork, but I have one job complete. I visited many profiles, I had one question in mind is that how they get rising talent badge without any project completed.

Is there any test for that? if yes, please tell me how I can try that test to get a rising talent badge.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. SADDAM,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. SADDAM,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much, Bojan S

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members