Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Connect Bonus

Highlighted
Megan M Member Since: May 12, 2019
1 of 7
Hello,

I am relatively new to Upwork. Recently, I was notified about the rising talent acceptance. My question is does the 30 connects bonus occur when the new monthly connect period begins or right after I receive rising talent? If it happens immediately and I receive them, say, two days prior to my new monthly period starting, do any unused bonus connects roll over or disappear? Thank you!
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Hi Megan, 

The bonus connects are awarded within 24-48 hours from the time you receive the Rising Talent badge. Any unused bonus connects will roll over. For more information, please check this announcement. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Megan M Member Since: May 12, 2019
3 of 7
Thank you for the information!
Angelica T Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
4 of 7
Hello. I have recieved about my rising talent badge 4days ago but not yet recieve the 30 connects bonus
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 7

Hi Angelica,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to award you the Connects manually.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Gautam C Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
6 of 7

Hello Team,

I have received Rising Talent Badge today as per the condition of Rising talent I must receive 30 connection bring with rising talent badge but unfortunately did not receive yet please kindly advice.

Thank you

Ace Contributor
Maria P Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
7 of 7

You will receive them within 48 hours.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS