🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Haven't received rising talent 30 connects
Page options
mgmoore
Community Member

Rising Talent Connect Bonus

Hello,

I am relatively new to Upwork. Recently, I was notified about the rising talent acceptance. My question is does the 30 connects bonus occur when the new monthly connect period begins or right after I receive rising talent? If it happens immediately and I receive them, say, two days prior to my new monthly period starting, do any unused bonus connects roll over or disappear? Thank you!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Megan, 

The bonus connects are awarded within 24-48 hours from the time you receive the Rising Talent badge. Any unused bonus connects will roll over. For more information, please check this announcement. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
apealtiwari98
Community Member

Here are your new perks:

Inclusion in a talent pool from which top clients source talent

A Rising Talent badge on your profile

A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects

Job Digest emails and customized profile tips

Access to a specialized customer support team

Hi, I just got the Rising Talent Badge and got this notification saying I will get 30 free connects bonus.

However, I can't see the bonus connects in my account.

Hi Apeal,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
m_meseldzija
Community Member

I recently became a Rising Talent, and I get 60 free connects. Are that connect one-time bonus or it will be added each month?
Thanks in advance, Marko.

Marko M wrote:
I recently became a Rising Talent, and I get 60 free connects. Are that connect one-time bonus or it will be added each month?
Thanks in advance, Marko.

A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

damir-tepavac
Community Member

I haven't received 30 connects when i received my rising talent badge and it was more then 48h.

Upwork "get help" icon is not working so I have to reach to somebody from customer support this way.

Looking forward to your resolution of this.

Hi Damir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ekate_v
Community Member

Hello!

I have an issue with "Rising Talent" status

I got a badge in ,my profile , but i didn't get any confirmation or notifications on my email and...i didn't get connets, as you can guess from the title of my post.

Could you explain me please, if i need to wait more or  Rising Talent badge was a system mistake or smth else((( 2 days have passed sisnce i got the badge.

Thank you in advance.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ekaterina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your Rising talent connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
I have the same issue, I got my RISING TALENT badge today but I didn't receive my 30 connects.

Please fix this issue. Thank you

Hi Sajad,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran for your help.

Hi Goran,
I have the same problem as well. I’ve received an email about the “Rising Talent" badge (three days ago), but didn’t get 30 free Connects yet!

What should I do?
Thank you,
Urtina

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Urtina,

Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible and will assist you further with your Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran.

d5371a68
Community Member

Hi upwork,

I just got the rising talent badge 3days ago and I haven't received the bonus connect for this...please what do I do?

Hi Steve,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths