🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent Info
Page options
ahmed_maarij
Community Member

Rising Talent Info

Hi,

This is Maarij **Edited for Community Guidelines** from upwork I wanted to ask an qustion that can I get the rising talent badge without having any completed or ongoing jobs please note that I have completed all the requirments to be eligible for rising talent 

Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3
a_lipsey
Community Member

Hi Maarij,

Rising Talent isn't a badge that is automatically given when you meet the requirements. There is some arbitrary behind-the-scenes algo that decides you get it IF you meet the eligibility requirements. Keep sending proposals amd doing good work and you'll get either it or JSS eventually.

Thanks for your awnser but I want to ask that is it possible to have rising talent badge without having any earnings

Hi Maarij,

I would like to clarify that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths