🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Status removed after maintainin...
Page options
gauravagrawal706
Community Member

Rising Talent Status removed after maintaining for 13 weeks

I maintained a rising talent status for the last 13 weeks and now it's not there.

Can any moderator help me with why it's removed or I will be receiving top rated?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders
Community Member

Not a moderator, but I took a look at your profile and it's likely that you're about to get your JSS. There's often a gap between the rising talent badge disappearing and the JSS being posted. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
tlsanders
Community Member

Not a moderator, but I took a look at your profile and it's likely that you're about to get your JSS. There's often a gap between the rising talent badge disappearing and the JSS being posted. 

Oh, Thanks Tiffany for your help. 🙂

I doubt it's because you'll get a JSS (update isn't for a week...)

Did it vanish after a contract closed?

I maintained the status for 13 straight weeks and yesterday it disappeared 

and yes, one contract ended 3 days before without feedback

Gaurav A wrote:

and yes, one contract ended 3 days before without feedback

You want to encourage clients to do the contract-closing, rather than doing it yourself, so you get feedback.

See what happens next Sunday, you'll likely get a JSS then.

Yes, I did, but the client didn't respond, though respectfully contract was a success and
thanks for your response 🙂

Gaurav A wrote:

Yes, I did, but the client didn't respond, though respectfully contract was a success and
thanks for your response 🙂

The right way to do this is to ask the client to end the contract, not end the contract yourself and ask the client for feedback. 

The contract was ended by herself
I requested for a review as she said she will, but she didn't responded then.
though, I always ask to give review 🙂

Gaurav A wrote:

The contract was ended by herself

Then it has feedback. It is entirely impossible to clo0se a contract without leaving feedback.

Chances are you lost the RT badge because there was poor (private?) feedback on that contract

Gaurav A wrote:

I always ask to give review 🙂

Don't do that, it's unprofessional. Just ask clients to close the contract, if they do, they have to leave feedback anyway. No need to ask for it.

The contract was ended 2 days before and my top rated eligible week also completes today.
so is it possible that it affected my rising talent status?

Hey Petra,
I just saw that she actually leave feedback of 4.35, so I will be getting a JSS right?
and I maintained my rising talent for 13+ weeks so what will happen for it?

Gaurav A wrote:

I just saw that she actually leave feedback of 4.35, so I will be getting a JSS right?

You will but it won't be great.

Gaurav A wrote:

I maintained my rising talent for 13+ weeks so what will happen for it?

you'll get a JSS at the next update (next Sunday). It won't be a great JSS.

I have 4 5-Star feedback and one 4.35 star
can I get 90%+ JSS in that?

Gaurav A wrote:

I have 4 5-Star feedback and one 4.35 star
can I get 90%+ JSS in that?

Unlikely. Plus it looks like you had 3 x 5 stars, 1 x no feedback, 1 x 4.35 looking at your profile.

Generally losing RT means your JSS, if it was calculated, would be below the 90% mark required for top rated. Around 80% (if it was calculated today) is more likely (One out of 5 = 80%)

I am actually a little puzzled why you are surprised, you gave the client 1 star feedback all around, so surely you knew that the contract had not gone as well as it might have done?

Your public feedback doesn't matter at all even if it is 5/5.
The private feedback can either improve or decrease your JSS.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths