Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Status.

Highlighted
Maya C Member Since: Nov 8, 2015
1 of 6

Hi ALL! 

I recently received an email stating I had been awarded Rising Talent status, I have followed the instructions and completed my profile, But I received another email today informing me that I stiull need to complete my profile? It is showing as 100% at the moment.

Please could someone help me by way of instructions for completing this process? I would be very grateful 

Regards 

Maya

Maya.Calvert
Ace Contributor
James T Member Since: Oct 12, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Have you had all your information verified, phone and ID verifcation?

I had rising talent a couple of moths back, it suddenly appeared and I got an email and several jobs then it disappeared. I believe it is there for 1 month

Regarding the emails unfortuantely there seems to always be 2 emails on things like this. The email that says the good news, then the email that shoots you down.

If you are 100% ptofile verified then you will be ok, wait for the upwork machine to slowly get round to it

3 of 6

Hey Smiley Happy 

Thanks for your response and I don't believe I have been through the necessary verification process so I shall get to it right away!  

Also I guess it does take time to process so I shall cease being impatient,. 'All good things come to those who...' 

Maya 

xxx

Maya.Calvert
Ace Contributor
James T Member Since: Oct 12, 2015
4 of 6

Best of Luck.

It is pretty tough out there for a lot of us at the moment with many factors playing a part so I hope you can get something positive soon. Trouble is, I suspect people are actually winding down for the holidays now and xmas, so will probably be pretty quiet, or quieter than it currently is until Janauary.

Nice profile by the way

Community Guru
Linda P Member Since: Aug 1, 2015
5 of 6

James T wrote:

"Trouble is, I suspect people are actually winding down for the holidays now and xmas, so will probably be pretty quiet, or quieter than it currently is until Janauary."

Sounds just like what a "Landman" would be experiencing now-a-days "down time".

6 of 6

Thanks James Smiley Happy 

I am a worker bee so I shall buzz, buzz,buzz through  hibernation season 

Xxx

Maya.Calvert
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS