Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Status

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Stephen M. K Member Since: Apr 18, 2016
1 of 12

Hi Community!  

1)  I am new on Upworks and was just informed I now have Rising Talent status.  However, when I view my profile (my view and what others see), I don't see this reflected.

2) I also keep re-entering my skills on my profile and don't see those reflected either----have to keep re-entering them.

Thanks for any help!!

Community Guru
Ashish K Member Since: Mar 1, 2016
2 of 12

@Stephen M. K wrote:

Hi Community!  

1)  I am new on Upworks and was just informed I now have Rising Talent status.  However, when I view my profile (my view and what others see), I don't see this reflected.

2) I also keep re-entering my skills on my profile and don't see those reflected either----have to keep re-entering them.

Thanks for any help!!

Wait a few hours to see if the badge appears on your profile.

You can add maximum 10 skills to your profile. You have to delete some if you want to add more and save. 

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
3 of 12

I bet you get a lot of attention. You're a writer and your name is Stephen King

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Ace Contributor
4 of 12

Katrina--

I surely do get a lot of attention on my name.  I was going to go with just Steve King on here, but then had to change to Stephen M. to match my bank account.  Smiley Happy

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 12

Hi Stephen,

Congrats, you will see the Raising Talent badge on your profile soon, as Ashish posted. Can you please tell me if you're still having issues with adding skills and saving them on your profile?

Ace Contributor
6 of 12

Ashish & Vladimir---

Thank you for responding to my questions on Rising Talent and Skills.   Just checked my Profile and still nothing yet about a Rising Talent badge being displayed on it, or any skills.   Don't mean to whine but was not sure when either would happen.

Again, thanks for responding!

Steve

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 12

Hi Steve,

Edit: You need to complete your profile 100% in order for the Rising Talent badge to appear on your profile. The badge will appear o your profile within 24 hours after your complete your profile.

As for the skills, do you get an error when you click on "Save" here?

Screenshot_2.png

Could you please try and save the skills using a different browser?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
8 of 12

Valeria--

Thank you so much for getting back with me.  My Profile now says 100% so will check for the Rising Talent badge in a day.   Smiley Happy

Let's see, different browser for saving Skills.  Let me try that.  Will let you know how it goes.

thanks again!

Steve

Ace Contributor
9 of 12

Valeria---

1) I notice under my posts, it says "Power Member".  Is that an equivalent to "Rising Talent"?

2) I tried different things on saving Skills.   a.  I entered them all and this time took out commas and separated each one by 4 spaces, then entered Save.   b)  Then I tried entering each one individually and hitting Save.   All it says is "Writing" when I entered 7 different skills.   Mystifying!

thanks for helping!

Ace Contributor
10 of 12

Valeria---

Your suggestion worked!   I changed from Google Chrome to Internet Explorer, and was able to save 10 Skills!

Now just waiting for Rising Talent Badge.

Thank you so much.  I owe you one, or ten!

Steve

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS