Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rising Talent**

lisawerk
Community Guru
Lisa W Member Since: Nov 14, 2015
21 of 28

Does anyone know how the rising talent badges are provided? Fortunately (or unfortunately, if you want a JSS), every job I've been offered has turned into long term, so all of my contracts are still ongoing. However, despite 5 active jobs, 60+ hours (not couning fixed price), and a 100% profile, I've never received this distinction. At the moment it's not too much of an issue, but I just found it curious that when I look at other profiles with this badge attached many of them have few to no hours worked, no jobs, and yet they are labeled as rising talent when I never have been. Any ideas?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 28

Hi Lisa,

Check out this help article and this thread for more information about the Rising Talent program. I'd suggest you apply for new jobs within your skill set more and make sure you deliver great results on contracts you already have.

~ Valeria
Upwork
sumonbd100
Md. Azizul H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
23 of 28

What is "Rising Talent"? How can I meet this qualification?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 28

Hi Md. Azizul,

You can check this help article for information about the requirements for the Rising Talent program and it's benefits.

~ Valeria
Upwork
sumon58
Sumon A Member Since: Jun 10, 2016
25 of 28

Hello everybody,

Since long time i am member of upwork and i complete my profile 100% but i did not get Rising Talent Status.

Pls anybody tell me How can i get/acquire this status.

My Profile link ..  http://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~010402e0e527116afc/

Thank You.

sumon58
Sumon A Member Since: Jun 10, 2016
26 of 28

Hello everybody,

Since long time i am member of upwork and i complete my profile 100% but i did not get Rising Talent Status.

Pls anybody tell me How can i get/acquire this status.

My Profile link ..  http://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~010402e0e527116afc/

Thank You.

snidgy
Lauren S Member Since: Feb 21, 2017
27 of 28

Yay, I became a "Rising Talent" yesterday and recieved my extra connects. So excited! I am just waiting for an email so I can get help working on my profile. But it was sunday yester day so here is hoping I get the email today.

So excited!!

dhirajraut01
Dhiraj R Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
28 of 28

Nice to hear that you got rising star. I want to know how long did it take to get rising talent. Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS