Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent and Job Success Score

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
31 of 39

That job is from April 2015. You can't. Why are you trying to refund? Just close the project and forget about it. It's $4. 

lavanpath
Lavan P Member Since: Jul 3, 2016
32 of 39

"3. Click "End Contract" from the right-hand side, next to "Give a Refund"."

I knew I shouldn't have added the 2nd part - thought it would add clarity to my instructions. I think I confused the poor chap. I officially give up.

lysis10
Community Guru
33 of 39

He's trying to refund for a job that's over a year old. He can't. It's likely to counteract the 63% JSS, which is probably pretty accurate.

lavanpath
Lavan P Member Since: Jul 3, 2016
34 of 39

I'm starting a GoFundMe campaign to build a wall around Upwork, wanna contribute?

All kidding aside, Waled, simply end the contract and forget about this matter. The headache (yours, along with mine) isn't worth the effort you're putting into it.

wm27
Community Leader
Md.Waled B Member Since: Jul 27, 2016
35 of 39

so,mam

what is my responsibility about this project? otherwise, you said that just close it that means will i end the contract.

wm27
Community Leader
36 of 39

Hi mam,

i ended the job but my profile is showing still progressing status of that job.

lysis10
Community Guru
37 of 39

It takes time to update. the cstomer has 2 weeks to rate you and it's likely that they won't.

wm27
Community Leader
38 of 39

thank you, mam for your helpful information.

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
39 of 39

I've not posted an open job, just invites. But when I invited freelancers, one freelancer was highlighted as recommended. The others were still available for me to view. 

I believe that when a client receives multiple proposals, a limited number are displayed. The remainders are available if the client selects show more. This works in the same way as a blog or any other online resource where you have to select more to see more information. The alternative is to have an endless scroll on a single page. The client would still have to scroll down to see more than the first few proposals. Like it or not, it is physically impossible for every proposal to be viewable concurrently. 

From a client perspective, I sincerely doubt that people aren't getting hired based on where their proposal shows up. It is not as if I'm going to hire someone incompetent just because I didn't want to go to the next page to look at more options.

And really, if there are 100's of applicants and they are all qualified. I think the best way to get more jobs would be to acquire more skills so that you can apply for jobs where there aren't 100's of qualified applicants. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS