cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent badge Issue

Highlighted
Saeed A Member Since: Aug 28, 2018
1 of 13

Yesterday I got my rising talent badge and 30 bonus connects. Now the badge is gone but the connects are still there. Can anyone from Upwork Community help me with this issue ?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 13

@Saeed A wrote:

Yesterday I got my rising talent badge and 30 bonus connects. Now the badge is gone but the connects are still there. Can anyone from Upwork Community help me with this issue ?

No worries, a JSS will arrive soon! Expect a few hours to days of labor, though....

3 of 13

Okay but is there is any specific reason ? why they removed it ?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 13

@Saeed A wrote:

Okay but is there is any specific reason ? why they removed it ?

because they can. 

5 of 13

Did I say they cant ? I am asking for the reason. You dont need to reply if you dont have enough info about this topic.
Peace.

Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
6 of 13

The rising talent badge is given by Upwork to newcomers who have potential to success, it's to encourage you. When they remove the badge it means you have enough momentum to fly with your own wings. It's not a punishment, it's a good sign. It will be replaced by the JSS soon.

The only cases I can think where a rising talent badge is removed because of something else are if you modified your profile leaving it not at 100% completeness or if you have been inactive.

Anyway I just watched your profile and you still have it. So what are you talking about? Smiley Happy

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
7 of 13

Hi Saeed, 

I checked your profile and the Rising Talent badge is there. Let me know if you don't see it on your profile. 

Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 9.56.39 AM.png

-Avery
Untitled
8 of 13

Thank you Avery. I got it back yesterday Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
9 of 13

Yup! I see it! Keep going and you will have a JSS soon. You're on the right track.

Francesca H Member Since: Sep 30, 2018
10 of 13

So glad to see it solved! My rising talent badge seems to have disappeared overnight and I am not sure why-- nothing has changed at all!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS