🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent badge disappeared after Ide...
Page options
nunopontes
Community Member

Rising Talent badge disappeared after Identity Verification

Hi, Admins!

My account was suspended and I passed Identity verification.

I can bid now but my Rising Talent badge disappeared.

How can I get Rising Talent badge again?

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nuno,

Once you`ve qualified again you will receive the badge on your profile. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran
Thanks for your reply.

But rising talent is not recovered yet even I passed readiness test gain and updated "availability".

"recently account hold" is Zero and I am continuously bid every day.

But after I lost rising talent badge, as I see in "My Stats" page the number of viewed dropped dramatically.

I will be very thankful if you once check my profile and let me know what is wrong.

Best regards,
Nuno

Hi Nuno,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Aleksandar

Thanks for letting me know.

Yes, **Edited for Community Guidelines**created support ticket 3 days ago but there is no response yet.

How can I do?

Please help me to recover my rising talent badge.

Many thanks.

Nuno

Hi Nuno, 

Our team will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4a337068
Community Member

Hi, I did my profile verification today but it is yet to show on my profile. I can not wait for 3 working days to get a response... I can not afford to lose my rising talent badge.

Hi Tella,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4a337068
Community Member

Thank

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths