🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent badge lost but still no JSS
Page options
evancater
Community Member

Rising Talent badge lost but still no JSS

My Rising Talent badge, which I've had for months disappeared yesterday. I thought it might be a sign that I was now eligible for a JSS, but I am still not seeing one after the update today. Does this mean that a client gave me poor private feedback? My public feedback average is still high after 4 jobs. Also, is there any way to get the badge back? Obviously it will be difficult to get new jobs without either the badge or a JSS.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Evan C wrote:

My Rising Talent badge, which I've had for months disappeared yesterday. I thought it might be a sign that I was now eligible for a JSS, but I am still not seeing one after the update today. Does this mean that a client gave me poor private feedback? My public feedback average is still high after 4 jobs.

The 4.4 probably might have come with not entirely thrilled private feedback.

You'll probably get a JSS - but that, too, may be affected by whatever knocked the JSS.

The JSS never quite updates until hours after it says it updated, so wait a few hours to see if something happens.

I still haven't gotten a JSS, and it looks like others have. Is it possible that the badge disappeared because I haven't submitted proposals most of this month? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths