cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent badge lost but still no JSS

Evan C Member Since: May 26, 2019
1 of 3

My Rising Talent badge, which I've had for months disappeared yesterday. I thought it might be a sign that I was now eligible for a JSS, but I am still not seeing one after the update today. Does this mean that a client gave me poor private feedback? My public feedback average is still high after 4 jobs. Also, is there any way to get the badge back? Obviously it will be difficult to get new jobs without either the badge or a JSS.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

Evan C wrote:

My Rising Talent badge, which I've had for months disappeared yesterday. I thought it might be a sign that I was now eligible for a JSS, but I am still not seeing one after the update today. Does this mean that a client gave me poor private feedback? My public feedback average is still high after 4 jobs.

The 4.4 probably might have come with not entirely thrilled private feedback.

You'll probably get a JSS - but that, too, may be affected by whatever knocked the JSS.

The JSS never quite updates until hours after it says it updated, so wait a few hours to see if something happens.

Evan C Member Since: May 26, 2019
3 of 3

I still haven't gotten a JSS, and it looks like others have. Is it possible that the badge disappeared because I haven't submitted proposals most of this month? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS