🐈
» Forums » Support » Rising Talent extra Connects
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611
samith_95
Community Member

I have received the rising Talent badge today and I went through the benefits of receiving it.

There I noticed a point saying that it gives us 30 connects for free as a one time offer... But I have tried many times refreshing, but I don't get those 30 in my total connects count. 

What needs to be done in order to rectify this matter?

Thank you so much.

Hi Samith,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that Connects are awarded within 48 hours after the badge is received. Feel free to reach out to us if you do not get your connects after that so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you so much for your reply...
499f9309
Community Member

Hello,

I am new to Upwork but know some procedure. I am trying to buy more Connects but after adding billing and payment information, I was unable to buy connect. Please find attached a screenshot in which my problem is clearly mentioned. Please help me to solve it soon. I am in much need to buy connects. But the same error upwork is showing me. I have contacted my bank regarding this issue, but there is no issue from my bank side. 

Please resolve my issue on urgent basis.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arifa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing Connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I recently checked my new agency profile and it shows a rising talent badge. I haven't received any email about it neither free connects. Is it a glitch or do I need to wait a little bit more to see email and free connects? 

Thanks,

Hello,

I don't know how agencies really work. But if it's the freelancer's profile, you need to wait up to 24 hours to receive messages and connects.

thanks

fc0502ad
Community Member

Hi, I got the Rising Talent badge 3 days ago. But I didn't get 30 free connects. I checked with Connect History. But I didn't get 30 free connects yet. how can I get those connects? Please help me.

Thank you.

Hi Tharaka,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
fc0502ad
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have got 30 free connects today morning.

Thank you.

1aa33d9d
Community Member

I received the Rising Talent badge about 3 days prior. From reading past forums, it seems they are usually rewarded in up to 48 hours. I was wondering if I could get assistance with this from the Upwork team.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bd616f96
Community Member

Hi there, 
3 days ago I received Rising Talent badge, but I didn't receive 30 connects. When should I expact to get them? 
Thank you!

Hi Teodor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
miikavalo
Community Member

Hello everyone

I understood that you get 30 extra connects if you get the Rising Talent batch. I just got mine today but my connects are still the same (0 in fact... I'm a big spender, don't judge lol). Do I get them later or don't I just qualify for them for some reason? Just curious.

Best,

Miika Valo

Hi Miika,

Congrats on becoming Rising Talent! It can take up to 48 hours for your connects to be credited to your account, if you don't receive them in this amount of time then please feel free to reach back out and we'll assist further, thanks!

~Nina

Hi Nina!

Thank you so much for answering. I was thinking that it probably takes a couple of days. Got just a little bit worried, that's all 🙂

Miika

Hi,

You get 30 connects when you get a Rising Talent badge on your Freelancer profile. For Agency, you get 60 free connects. Connects take a few hours appear on your profile. Give 'em some time, they will appear. 

Thanks

cimbalis
Community Member

SOLVED

Hello,

2-3 days ago I've got a Rising Talent badge, but I haven't been awarded 30 connects yet. How could I solve this issue?

Thank you.

Hi Arturas,

Our team will double check this from our end and assist you further soon. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

please dismiss this as I've checked my account and now it's there. Thank you for your answer.

nzaric
Community Member

Hi! Yesterday I have received my Rising talents badge, but I still did not receive my 30 connects that were promised? Can someone tell me when will I receive them?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nikola,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you don`t receive them after 48 hours let me know here and our team will investigate this further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

48 hours passed, and I still didn't receive my connects...

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the follow up Nikola,

Our team has just awarded the 30 connect on your profile. If you need further help let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran V, I have the same problem! Help me, please

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmitry,

Could you please confirm when did you received the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran,

so at this moment the amount of connects the same. Could you check, please my case

Regards,

Dmitry

rnracheal
Community Member

So I am pretty sure that I have had my rising talent badge for 48 hours now, but still have not received my 30 bonus connects. There are some jobs I would really like to apply for. Please help. TIA.

Hi Racheal,

I'm sorry for the trouble this may have caused you. I requested a member of our team to reach out and assist you with this issue. You can access the ticket here. Thank you for your patience!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you so much!

Hello every one i have got the badge 48 Hours ago .. and no bonus connect yet.. please reply asap

Hi Suni,

I'm sorry that you haven't received your free connects. A member of our team will email to assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please make it soon..!!! I am willing to bid on many project please ..!!
nikolovv
Community Member

Hello,

I've had my rising talent badge for 5 days now but I still haven't received the 30 bonus connects, while the article said I would get them in 48 hours.

Did anybody have the same problem or know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolò

Hi Nicolo,

Our team will check this from our end and award you the connects manually, if you need further help from me let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have received them. Thank you!

I had a rising talent badge last week for 2 days after that I got a Job Success Score, Do I still get the 30 bonus connects for that? 

Hi Edwin,

Yes, you are qualified to receive the 30 free connects for earning the Rising Talent badge. The 30 free connects have been added to your accounts. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
zdemir
Community Member

I got a Rising talent badge, but did not receive 30 extra connects. 

I don't have a Freelancer Plus membership and my billing cycle is 14th Jan. So I want to use extra connects next billing period.. 

I need help.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths