🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Rising Talent Bonus Connects
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehmet,

One of our team members already reached out to you via this support ticket, and manually awarded bonus connects to you. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
zdemir
Community Member

Thanks.

What is the expiration date of  extra connects?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehmet,

Your bonus connects will remain only until the next billing cycle, January 14th. When the next cycle started you will receive 60 connects for your Basic Membership plan. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello.

I got Rising talent badge but I didn't receive bonus connects.

I would like to get the bonus connects.

Best regards.

Hey @Rafael, did you check out your "Connects History" if you were do some extra they might have come, just not in the load size you expected to print.

Hi Rafael,

The bonus connects from earning a Rising Talent badge are added automatically within 48 hours from the time you received the badge. If you still have not received the connects after 48 hours, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I beleive I'm past the 48 hour mark for my rising talent bonus connects to show. Do I need to wait more, or is there a way to reach tech support for this?

Thanks!

Hello Jay,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern, one of our representatives will assist you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled

It's been a day and I still haven't heard from anyone. I would like to get this resolved as I need these connects. 

Thanks

Hello Jay,

I'm sorry about that. I just made a follow up on your request. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

I'm a little unclear as to the definition of "shortly". I really would like to get this resolved.

Credits have been added now, thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jay,

We apologize for the delay in reviewing your request. One of our team members has already reached out to you with more information about your request via this ticket.  Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I'm Fahim, a new freelancer in upwork. Recently I've been upgraded to "rising talents" and a perk of the upgrade was that I'll recieve 30 bonus connects. But I haven't recieved any connects other then my monthly renewals. What could be the reason for that? When will I recieve them?

Time, when did you get the Rising Talent? If it was this weekend, you need to wait for the system to put the connects into your profile.

Hello! I reached Rising Talent status on 7/31 but I haven't received the bonus connects yet. Can you help?

Also, are these a one-time bonus or will I receive only 60 next month?

I use them up quickly, but only in applying to appropriate jobs. Promise!

Thanks!

Holly

Hi Holly, 

Sorry for the delay. The team already added the free connects manually. You will only receive a one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients. Please read this help article about Rising Talent for more information. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to us here at any time. Thank you.

Thank you.

Untitled

Hi, good day

I got Rising Talent badge and message about "30 free connects" as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team, but I haven't received these 30 additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks and best regards,

Nenad

Hi Nenad,

Thank you for reaching out to us and congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan.

Hello,

About 3 days ago I became a "Rising Talent", and I'm super happy about that!

Sadly,  I still didn't receive my 30 connects. Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks,

Matt Cole

same thing happened to me.Then, a moderator contacted upwork technical team and they added those 30 connects mannually. Hopefully, they will do the same for you as well. Good luck

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matt,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you both for answering!

Matt 

Having the same issue. Been 5 days 😞 and no bonus connects

Hi Cas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello guys;

I got the Rising Talent badge like 2 days ago, but I haven't recieve the connects?

Please can you help me?

Thanks and best regards,

Ishak

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ishak, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team so that they can check your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you

Please Avery why is it taking so long?

Hi Ishak,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team has just reached out to you via ticket and will assist you further on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you a lot

Hi,

I received rising talent badge two days ago, but still i haven't got 30 bonus connects.

I can see rising talent badge in stats page too, but still no connects. Can someone please help me regarding this.

Regards,

Zeeshan

Hi Zeeshan, Thanks for reaching out. Upon checking you have used up all your connects when you submitted proposals. You may check your Connects History and when it will renew by clicking Settings>>Membership and Connects. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

will i get upon renewal of connects?
becuase i havn't used bonus connects

Hi Zeeshan, 

Connects refresh every month and you will know when it will renew by going to your connects history. To learn more about connects, please check this help article.  Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I got the same issue, but i have checked my connects. i have still got 22 connects out of the basic balance of 60 connects,but i did not received the bonus for ataining the rising talent. where i can find the 30 bonus connects?

Hello!

Few days ago I got Rising Talent badge, and there was written that I should get one time 30 bonus connects, which would help me this month so much. Will I and when get those connects?

Thank You very much!

Hi Marko,

It may take 48 hours for connects to be credited to your account after you received the badge. May I know the date you received the notification email?

~ Joanne
Upwork
pavkee
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I haven't got any email, but when I go to Upwork, I get notification that I joined rising talent program and I have badge on my profile. That happened first time maybe 3 days ago.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths