🐈
» Forums » Support » Free connects
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

Same problem here.

How can I get 30 connects for Rising Talent Benefits?

Best,

Marvin

Hi Marvin,

Can you confirm when did you received the Rising Talent badge? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I received 5 days ago

Hi Luke and Marvin,

Our team has awarded the connects on your accounts manually, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you.

mikanz
Community Member

Hi!
A few days ago I received my rising talent badge, and it said that I will receive a 30 connects bonus. It already passed 5-6 days and I still didn't receive my connects? Can someone tell me what is the problem?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mikan,

Congrats on becoming a Rising Talent! One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
shamsabir
Community Member

First of all. thanks a lot upwork team for including me in your rising talent program. Ireceived a pop-up message from upwork saying that a one time bonus of 30 connectes will be rewarded to me. But so far I have recieved only two. When will I get all of them?

Hi Shams, 

Could you please confirm when did you received your Rising Talent badge as it can take up to 28 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ohh it hasn't been 24hrs I guess. Thanks a lot for your reply

Shams, it may help you in the future to know that few things are instantaneous with Upwork.

sir, I've just found out that my rising talent badge has been replaced by 100% job success score. But I still didn't receive the 30 connects that I was told I will within 28hrs. It would be very much helpful if you could tell me whether I will get it or not. Thanks

Hi Shams,

Can you please share when did you receive the Rising Talent badge? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

thanks for replying mam. It has been more than 72hrs since I got the badge

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shams, 

I've asked the Customer Support Team for assistance in manually issuing your additional connects for you. I apologise for the inconvenience.

~ Avery
Upwork
shamsabir
Community Member

Thanks a lot, mam. I really appreciate your help.

Hello 

I got enrolled as a Rising Talent, and I'm pleased about it, but like others, I have not received the 30 connects.  I checked my Connects History and could not find it there either. Could you please help me out with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Razvan

Hi Barbulescu-Mihaile, 

I would like to confirm when you received your Rising Talent badge? It usually takes 24-hours for the Connects to be credited. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Ok, it makes sense, i got it I thing at 12:00 in the morning  on 06/01/2019. I ll wait until tomorrow!

Thanks !

Hi, 

I still haven't got my free connects, even after 24h...

Hi Barbulescu-Mihaile, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello.

I am a new freelancer in Upwork and I am very glad to post my first topic on Upwork community.

I signed up in Upwork a few days ago and I got rising talent badge from upwork.

I am very happy to get this badge.

When I got this badge, the advertisement said that I would get some free connections but I didn't get them yet.

I contacted with Upwork support team 2 days ago and they told that I would get them within 24 or 48 hours but I didn't get them yet.

What should I do now?

Can I get these connections?

I'd like to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Regards.

Alexander

Hi Alexander, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, Avery

am a new freelancer in Upwork and I am very glad to post my first topic on Upwork community.

I got rising talent badge from upwork a few days ago.

I am very happy to get this badge.

When I got this badge, the advertisement said that I would get some free connections but I didn't get them yet.

What should I do now?

Can I get these connections?
Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards, 

Ifeolu

Hi Ifeolu, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
b_davide
Community Member

Hello, Avery

I have got a Upwork Rising Talent a few days ago, but I didn't receive the bonus connections yet. Could you help me with t this problem, please? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time and consideration. Best regards.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bernardo,

I see you have submitted a support request and our team will follow up on it soon. I'll also follow up with them about it. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear Guru

My account was part of Rising Talent Badge program a few days ago. maybe 3 days ago.

Everybody says that bonous connects are received.

Unfortunately, no connects change yet.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Mahipal 

Hi Sir, I hope you are doing great there. Actually, I was selected as Upwork Rising Talent today. I have got a badge on my profile. I saw a pop on my profile displaying that now I can get extra 30 connects and some other perks but I didn't got any of them just A BADGE on my profile. Please resolve my issue.

Hi Muhammad, and Mahipal, 

The team will reach out to you separately to assist you further with your Rising Talent Connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, Avery

I have got a Upwork Rising Talent a few days ago, but I didn't receive the bonus connections yet.
Could you help me wiht this problem, please?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best wishes.

Dmitriy

Hi Dmitriy,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, Avery. Hope you do well!

Best regards.
Juan.

I got a Rising talent badge recently about a day ago, but did not receive 30 extra connects. Please help me

Hi Prince,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you haven't received them after 48 hours let us (Moderators) know and we will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i already wait 3days but not received 30 connects

Hi Prince,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I’ve got Rising Talent status and the badge appears in my profile but haven’t received any bonus connects.

Hi Mario, 

The connects should be credited within 24-hours of receiving the badge. If this doesn't happen automatically, let us know and I can ask for the Customer Support Team's assistance. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I’ve got Rising Talent status and the badge appears in my profile but haven’t received any bonus connects.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths