🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Rising talent but haven't received bonus ...
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

Hi Mario,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you with more details, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i just have received rising talent but i didn't get bonus connects
please help me

Hi Andry,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your account, if you don`t receive them after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I received the Rising Talent status a few days ago and have yet to receive the 30 free connects that come with it. How long until they are credited to my account?

Hi Nina, 

I have asked the help of the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you and manually credit your connects for you.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have rising talent and the badge is shown in my profile but I've never received bonus connects.

Best regards.

Hi Gaston,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, if it's needed one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I got the rising talent badge and the email almost 3 days ago but still haven't received the 30 connects
that i was supposed to get. Can someone from Upwork help me please?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Zahin, 

Your connects should be automatically credited within 24-48 hours of receiving the badge. If this doesn't happen automatically, let us know so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm sorry but it has been more than 48 hours and I still didn't receive the
connects.I'm starting to think that maybe this is a technical issue.

Hi Md,

Our team will check this and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!

I received the rising talent badge a few days ago (yay!) and as I understood, one of the perks includes 30 additional connects. I've seen people mentioning they received an email - as I didn't get one, I thought there may have been a mistake, but the badge has been on my profile for a while now so I'm assuming it's intentional.

I understand it may take a while for the system to update and award the connects, however, I wanted to ask how long this usually takes (as it's been a few days, I'm currently low on connects and eager to get back to applying!).

Hi Daniela,

Usually it takes up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your account. Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lsartean
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

same issue concerning my bonus of 30 free connects.

Could you please explain me how do I get them?

Thank you.

Hi Letizia,

Our team will check your profile as well and reach out to you to assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's been 3 days but still I didn't get my free 30 connects after gaining a RISING TALENT Badge last saturday. May I follow up on this? I thought it will occur in 48hrs only .Thanks!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jomel,

Our team will adjust your connects accordingly and reach out to you directly if it's needed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7f95c7ec
Community Member

I didn't receive the 30 connects

Can you please check?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cristina, 

It may take between 24-48 hours for the connects to be credited to your account. May I confirm when you received the Rising Talent badge please?

~ Avery
Upwork
51e553e8
Community Member

I should receive 30 connects for raising talent but I can't find them

Can you verify?

Hi Teodorescu,

When did you received your Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, if 48 hours have passed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

there are more then 48 hours, I didn't count exactly and I can;t find the notification in the list but it's like 3 or 4 days

Hi Teodorescu,

I've shared your account details with the team so that they can check this for you and manually add the bonus connects. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
robovlad
Community Member

Hello!

I've received Rising Talent and I can see the Rising talent badge on my profile but I've never received 30 bonus connects.

Hi Vladislav,

It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to awarded on your profile, if you have received the badge before 48 hours let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I've received Rising talent before 1 week or so.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Vladislav,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello.

Luckily I got Rising Talent as I just start working at upwork.

They are saying that I would get 30 bonus connects, but I haven't got it yet.

I'm new to this site, so I don't know how to get it.

Is there any special way to get the 30 bonus connects?

Please let me know what should I do and where should I contact.

Thanks.

Hi Mikhail, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your bonus connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I have been enrolled in the awesome rising talent program which mentions receiving 30 connect credits as a bonus but I have not received these in my account.Is there normally a delay on these being allocated?

Many thanks,

Omar
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar, 

You should automatically receive the connects within 24-48 hours of receiving the badge. If this doesn't happen automatically, you can let us know here, so we can ask the help of the Customer Support Team. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thank you for your reply! I still haven't received my connects 😞

Could this be checked please.

Thank you!

Omar

Hi Omar,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to assist you further. Thank you for your patience!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I've received Rising Talent badge days ago. But I haven't received any bonus connects. Please help me.

Thanks, Vyacheslav.

Hi Vyacheslav,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to assist you further. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi!

I got accepted into Rising Talent but still haven't recieved my 30 connects, I did get the badge, though.

Could someone check it for me, please?

I didn't find a "Ticket" section, so I'm sorry if this isn't the place.

Thanks!

Raphael.

Hi Raphael,

When did you received the badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's being way over 48hr. I received the badge Tuesday or Wednesday last
week I believe.

Thank you for the confirmation Raphael.

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly.

~ Goran
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zarvaan, 

The bonus connects have already been credited to your account. Happy working!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths