🐈
» Forums » Support » Connects Clarification
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611
gguman
Community Member

Hi to all!

Could anyone expain to me how I can get one-time bonus of 30 free connects if my profile was marked as Rising Talent

Regards,

Dmitry

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmitry,

When did you received the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thx for reply. I don't remember exactly datetime stamp but yesterday in the morning the mark was already there

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmitry,

Please allow until tomorrow morning for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you still haven't received them let us (Moderators) know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, thank you. Will be waiting. Have a nice day!

envis18
Community Member

Hi, 

I have not recieved my bonus connects. Please solve this out.

Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Envis,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your account accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello.

I'm new to this site, I have just started working on this site about a month ago.

And today I got a message that I got the Rising Talent.

Maybe this is so lucky for me - got Rising Talent after only 1 month at upwork.

However in the notification, it says that I will get the bonus 30 connects.

But I got no bonus connect.

Do I need to wait for more days or so to get the bonus connects?

What should I do to get the bonus connects?

Thanks.

Hi Valdas,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your account, if you don't receive them after 48 hours let us (moderators) know and we will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

I have waited 2 days, but received no bonus connects yet.

Please have a look and see if everything is ok.

Thanks again for your effort.

Valdas.

Hi Valdas,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I entered the Rising Talent program about a week ago, but I haven't been credited my free connects. The Community Bot told me to wait for 24hs so that the connects can be credited, but nothing has happened so far.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan Pablo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
senad_s
Community Member

I have received raising talent badge a few days ago, but haven't received any connects yet.

Can anyone help me please?

A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects didn't receive and it's more than 1 week now!! 
Please, could the technical support help solve this? 
Thank you

Hi Badr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've shared this with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist further with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sushicool
Community Member

Hi,

I read that I get bonus connects for Rising Star status but I don't see them in my balance. I have not had any connects since 1/31/19. When will I see more available? I will eventually get a paid account but for now, using the free service. I love UpWork and cannot wait until I am able to apply for jobs again.

Thank you,

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ellie, 

I apologise if this has caused any inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Alexander, 

It can take up to 48 hours for the free connects to be added to your account. If after 48 hours, the connects are still not added, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Jonanne, can you please tell me whether my upwork profile is verified or not? I haven't got the approval message. 

Hi Shubham,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our team reviewed your account and the information you provided during the verification and your account has already been resumed.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I waited more than 72 hours but didn't recieve more connections.

please help me.

Thank you.

Hi upwork community,

I got rising talent batch two days ago and still I did not get my extra 30 connects. Please solve my problem,If there is any technical issue then please add them manually. I need connects at this time.

Thanks & Regards

Naeem Tufail

Hi Naeem,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further in getting those connects. Thank you.

Hi,

I got the Rising Talent badge. It has been almost a week though, still no connects credited to my account. Can you check please?

Thanks,

Ajit

Hi Ajit, 

A team member will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further in getting those additional connects. Thanks!

Thanks! It is addressed now..the 30 extra connects shows up fine now.

Hi, I am Iaroslav

I am Rising Talent a few days ago but did not receive 30 extra connects.

Please let me know the solution.

Regards.

Hi!

Just wait until someone from Upwork support reply to your post, they usually fix the problem instantly.

Hi Iaroslav,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello!

I got Rising Talent yesterday and it says if I pass upwork readiness test, there's 30 bonus connects. 

I passed test but not received that. Someone please help me 🙂

Thanks for your kind attention. 

Best regards. 

Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, if you don't receive them after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello.

Finally i’ve Got a rising talent!)))
It was written that I will have extra 30 scopes for free, but o don’t see them.
Thank you

Hi Anastasiia,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jazzy1997
Community Member

I have been a rising talent for a week now and I still did no receive 30 additional connections. When will I get them?

Hi Jasmine,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I got my rising talent badge 3 days ago but I haven't received 30 connects

Thanks. 

Hi Muhammad,

Congratulations on earning a Rising Talent badge. We'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you via email to assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have received 30 connects. thank you very much for quick response.

Hi, I've got rising talent badge profile, but not received 30 free connects yet as was said in the email. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Pankaj

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths