🐈
» Forums » Support » Bonus connection for Rising Talent Badge
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

Hi Pankaj, 

Could you please confirm when you received the badge? Let me know so that I can share this information and your account details with the Customer Support Team. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I don't know exactly date. But it was come 10-15 days ago.

Hi Pankaj, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your Rising Talent bonus connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello! I'm not sure where else to ask this question, or if I should email this to someone, but I was supposed to get 30 bonus connects a few days ago (more than the +48 hour period that it takes for it to be deposited into my account), and I was just wondering what to do about that.

Cheers!

- Joshua

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge.  One of our agents will reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, Bojan!

- Joshua

norithiel
Community Member

Hello, Bojan! I have the same problem! I got the Rising Talent status March 2nd, but I never got extra 30 connects.

Regards, Ekaterina

Hey Bojan,

Can you please check up my profile as well. I got the rising talent badge but didn't recieve 30 bonus connects. Thank you

-Bilal Zahoor

Hi Bilal, 

Before I proceed, could you please confirm when you received the Rising Talent Badge so that I can share it with the team for their reference. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

Its yesterday when I recieved Rising Talent Badge.

Hi Bilal,

It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you don't receive them after 48 hours let us know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you...I recieved

ikatugin
Community Member

Hello 

I got Rising talent and passed upwork readiness test but never got bonus connects. 

Could you help me with this?

Thanks for your kind attention. 

Best regards!

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

A member of our customer support team will reach out via ticket to assist you further. Thank you for your patience!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Ekaterina,

One of our customer support team members will reach out and assist you regarding your bonus connects. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I recently started on the Rising Talent Program, I read on the perks, gives you 30 extra Connects but I don´t see them reflected on my account.

Coud you please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Andres,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge.  One of our agents will reach out to you directly and award you your 30 free connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge a couple days ago but I haven't received any email stating that I will receive 30 free connects. What do I have to do to receive them?  

Does anyone have any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alexandra,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi everyone. I recently received a 'rising talent' badge, well, 4 days ago, but have yet to get any additional connects. Does anyone know how long this takes?

*Sighs*

Hi Richard,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I got the Rising Talent Badge but didn't receive bonus connections yet.
Can anyone please help me? Many thanks

Hi Miguel Angel,

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. 

Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I got Rising Talent status couple of days ago and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Thanks.

Hi Arvind, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with crediting your Rising Talent connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork
serhiy_b
Community Member

Hello

I got the Risign talent from Upwork a few days ago and I didn't get the 30 connects yet. 

Could you please take a look at this issue and solve it for me ? 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Serhiy,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and manually award you your 30 bonus connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I earned my rising talent badge on Mar 30, and then I have got my JSS on Apr 1 and the badge disappeared. I am wondering why I couldn’t receive the 30 bonus connects till now(already 4 days) , is it because my badge is gone now? Can someone please advise on this or let me know if I have any chance to get those bonus connects?

Hi Wai,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

that's great, thank you

Hello. I just earned my Rising Talent badge in my profile.
One of the perks of the program is a one-time 30 additional connects.
However, I'm not seeing the additional connects; the number of available connects is still the same and don't have badge still but pops in my profile.
Help, please.

Hi Angel,

It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, if you don't receive them after 48 hours let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks 🙂

Hello, Upwork Community!

I received an alert that I took part in Rising Talent Program and I passed Readiness Test and my profile is 100%.

But I can't see Rising Talent Badge in My Stats page and I don't have any bonus connects as I have seen in upwork blog about Rising Talent Program.

Please help me to have Rising Talent Badge in My Stats so that I can have more opportunities to win jobs here in upwork.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Vladislav,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for your kind response.

I will wait more and if any problem arises, I will let you know.

Hi, I just got my Rising Talent badge, but I didn't receive free 30 connects. I need some help, thanks

Hi Irvin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you don't receive them after 48 hours let us know here and our team will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okay Aleks. 

Thanks, ill update you after 48hours.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths