cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising talent connects

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
371 of 386

Hi Syed,

One of the team members will reach out to you via email to assist you directly. Thank you for your patience. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Aleksandar C Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
372 of 386

I have the same problem with connects. I entered the rising talent program 3-4 days ago and haven't received 30 bonus connects yet. Can you help me, please?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
373 of 386

Hi Aleksandar,

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your Rising Talent bonus connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Aleksandar C Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
374 of 386

Wow, thanks Goran. This was, like, the quickest response on internet ever! Smiley Happy Problem solved.

Highlighted
Liyapa S Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
375 of 386

Dear Admin, 

I have been awarded the rising talent by upwork recently. Its been 3 days and i have yet to have my 30 bonus connects credited to my account, please see if you can give me the bonus 30 connects. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
376 of 386

Hi Liyapa,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

Untitled
Irvin A Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
377 of 386

48 hours passed already, and I still didn't receive my connects. Any updates?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
378 of 386

Hi Irvin,

I checked and it seems that you already received the bonus Connects for the Rising Talent badge. Kindly, check your Connects History page where you can find more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Frosina D Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
379 of 386

Hello,
I am having the same issue, I got into the Rising Talent program yesterday and I still haven't recived my connects. 

Regards,
Frosina.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
380 of 386

Hi Frosina,

It may take up to 48 hours for your 30 free connects to be added in your account. In case you don't receive it after 48 hours, please let us know so we can assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS