cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Highlighted
Imran S Member Since: May 16, 2019
201 of 548

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
202 of 548

Hi Imran,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. 

Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shamim D Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
203 of 548
I have received my rising talent batch but i didn't get any free connects on my profile. What is the possible issue of this problem?
Highlighted
Raihan B Member Since: Nov 26, 2016
204 of 548

First, Check your spelling.  Second, It's taking some time so don't worry. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
205 of 548

Hi Shamim,

It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to awarded on your profile. If you do not receive them after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Viktoria K Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
206 of 548

Hi, Upwork Support Team. My profile got Rising Talent Badge and I found they give 30 connects as bonus of Rising Talent but I didn't get any connects so far. this policy is changed or I have to wait more? Please let me know about that. Regards.

Highlighted
207 of 548

Hi Viktoria,

When did you receive the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Sabas V Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
208 of 548

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Highlighted
Bogdan D Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
209 of 548

I received them 2-3 days after I got my Rising Talent status. 

Highlighted
210 of 548

Hi Sabas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS