cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional connects

Highlighted
Asad A Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
211 of 560

Hello to all, I have got the badge of rising talent and it is said there I will recieve 30 connects, my user name is (iasadawan), I haven't received any 30 connects and when I search why this happened So I got the answer that to contact with upwork community, they will adjust your 30 connects manually. 
Thanks 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
212 of 560

Hi Asad,

Once the requirements are met, it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zoran R Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
213 of 560

Hi,

I have got rising talent yesterday and it says I will get the additional connects 30.

But my available connects are not increased.

I'd like to know how to get those additional connects.

Highlighted
214 of 560

Hi Zoran,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zoran R Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
215 of 560

Thank you.

Highlighted
Prasann S Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
216 of 560

Hi All,

It has been 48 hours since I received the Rising Talent Badge notification. However, I have not received a one-time bonus of 30 connects. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Prasann

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
217 of 560

Hi Prasann,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Oleksandr L Member Since: Aug 23, 2019
218 of 560

Hello!

Yesterday I got the rising talent badge and I was wondering how long does it take to get the bonus 30 connects?

Highlighted
219 of 560

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Oleksandr!

I just checked your connects history and the bonus connects were already awarded to your account. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Fadim Kris B Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
220 of 560

Hi, I just got a rising talent badge but the connects have not yet been credited. Is there a time frame on when that connects will appear?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS