🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Rising Talent but didn't receive connects
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

Thanks for the follow up, Marko,

We'll contact you directly and address your concern.

~ Valeria
Upwork
limengke
Community Member

I got Rising Talent status about one week ago and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the one-off 30 connects bonus. How long does it take for me to receive the bonus connects? Do I need to do some extra steps to get the connects? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mengke, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you with this. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mnolla
Community Member

Same issue here Avery. It's only been a few days, but I do have the badge and already running low on my connects so the extra 30 would be useful!

Thanks,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mike,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to award you your 30 free connects.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I got the raising talent about 2 weeks ago, but I didn't receive the 30 connects yet.

I checked my connect history but there was not.

Would you please check and help me to receive the Raising talent advantage?

Kind Regards.

Lucas

Hi Lucas,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. Goran

I just received the extra connects.

Best Regards.

Hello, I am also now rising talent. I see the badge but not the connects. Please help!

Hi Kristina,

Congratulations on becoming a Rising Talent! It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

Can anyone solve my problem? I got the Rising talent batch but did not get the extra 30 connects.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Kazi,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same Issue - I got my rising talent bedge, but I did not receive connects.

Hi Kamran,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello!

I just received the Raising Talent Badge, but I haven´t received extra connects. I´ve already checked in my Connects History, but they don´t appear. 

Thank you in advance for your help 🙂

Best,

Ana 

Hi Ana,

It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you don`t receive them after 48 hours let us know here and our team will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your quick response!

Actually, I´ve got the badge last week. That´s why I think there must be a
problem with those connects.

If you can fix this, that would be great!

Thank you!

Ana

Hi Ana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Valeria. I signed up but did not receive free connects. I'm hoping you can help me. Thank you.

Hi Ryan,

To chose one of our membership plans and receive your connects go to Settings > Membership&Connects. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have awarded rising talent in Upwork a few days ago, but didn't receive free connects yet.

Can you please provide me extra connects?

Thank you for your help.

Hi Uladzis,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you via ticket to assist you with your connects, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Greetings!

I was also promoted to Rising Star and I haven't received the 30 extra connects. Can you help me with this issue?

Hi Gabriel,

Can you confirm when did you received the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Valeria, 

I got the rising talent a few days ago but didn't receive 30 free connects yet. Would you mind to help me to get it?

Thank you again ~

Tasos

Hi Tasos,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly as soon as possible, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, hope you had a nice weekend. I have a same issue. This morning, I noticed that I've got a "Rising Talent" badge in my profile but couldn't get any free connects. Could you please help me fix this? Thank you!

Kind regards,

Sergey

Hi Sergey, 

The Connects will be credited to your account within 24 to 48 hours. If this doesn't happen automatically, please let us know our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

For sure. Thank you.

i didn't receive free 30 free connects after getting rising talent badge. Its been 3 days and i didn't receive free connects yet, can anybody help me please?

Hi Zain,

Congrats on receiving the Rising Talent badge! I checked this for you and bonus connects were already awarded to you just recently, this you can check under your Connects History tab.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

thank you soo much Bojan S for this kind act.

Hi valeria, I Haven't receive my 30 connect it was 2 days ago that i already verify my id and get the badge.

Hi Mikki Louie,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there,

I received my Rising Talent badge on Sunday, August 3rd and I have not been credited the 30 bonus connects. Upwork said my 30 bonus connects should be in my account with 24 hours, but it’s been 3 days now. Who can I talk to about this?

Thank you!

~Michelle
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I just checked this for you and looks like bonus connects were awarded to you recently. This you can check under your Connects History

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I got the rising talent test successfully already and after a day I got my rising talent badge on my profile. But I am wondering why I couldn’t receive the 30 bonus connects till now(already 3 days). Can someone please advise on this or let me know if I have any chance to get that bonus connects?
thanks

Hi Evgeny,

Congratulations on earning a Rising Talent Badge! I checked your connects history and see that the bonus connects have already been added. Let us know if you have any questions, thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes, just I received the bonus connects.

thank you

I was accepted into the rising talent program but haven't received the 30 connects from that program, wasn't sure if it took a couple days or not so figured I'd go ahead and post on here. 

However, way more unsettling, is this the only way to contact support?  How reliable is this when I have an even more real problem like any sort of money dispute with an employer?  This makes me very uneasy about working on here for any substantial amount of money.  How do you provide a service like this to people and not have a direct way to contact you?  That just seems to provide a perfect place for scammers to flourish.  It also makes me wonder how much staff there is to even solve these problems that happen, and could be hundreds or thousands of dollars that people spend a good amount of time to earn on here or paying for a job to be done.  Sorry for the rant but hoping for a thorough answer because it just feels fishy.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths