🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Rising talent but doesn't accept the bonu...
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

Hi Imran,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. 

Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have received my rising talent batch but i didn't get any free connects on my profile. What is the possible issue of this problem?

First, Check your spelling.  Second, It's taking some time so don't worry. 

Hi Shamim,

It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to awarded on your profile. If you do not receive them after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Upwork Support Team. My profile got Rising Talent Badge and I found they give 30 connects as bonus of Rising Talent but I didn't get any connects so far. this policy is changed or I have to wait more? Please let me know about that. Regards.

Hi Viktoria,

When did you receive the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sabasv
Community Member

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

I received them 2-3 days after I got my Rising Talent status. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sabas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
iasadawan
Community Member

Hello to all, I have got the badge of rising talent and it is said there I will recieve 30 connects, my user name is (iasadawan), I haven't received any 30 connects and when I search why this happened So I got the answer that to contact with upwork community, they will adjust your 30 connects manually. 
Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asad,

Once the requirements are met, it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I have got rising talent yesterday and it says I will get the additional connects 30.

But my available connects are not increased.

I'd like to know how to get those additional connects.

Hi Zoran,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you.

Hi All,

It has been 48 hours since I received the Rising Talent Badge notification. However, I have not received a one-time bonus of 30 connects. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Prasann

Hi Prasann,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello!

Yesterday I got the rising talent badge and I was wondering how long does it take to get the bonus 30 connects?

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Oleksandr!

I just checked your connects history and the bonus connects were already awarded to your account. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I just got a rising talent badge but the connects have not yet been credited. Is there a time frame on when that connects will appear?

I am also having the ame issue. I recieved my badge but didn't recieve any conects.

Hi Fadim, and Obaid,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi team,

Thanks for your immediate response! I really appreciate it! Thank you and
have a great night!

Best regards, Fadim
mihajlo39
Community Member

Hello,

I was noticed about rising talented and it is said that I can get 30 bonus connections.

But I did not accept any connection.

Please let me know how to get bonus connections.

Regards.

Hi Mihajlo,

Could you confirm when did you received the badge? It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
starssoft
Community Member

Hey. I got the status of "Rising Talent". The profile has a Rising Talent badge. On page https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228 says:

Program Perks

As a Rising Talent, you receive the following perks.

• A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients

This perk is issued automatically or manually. Today the Rising Talent badge has appeared in my profile, but 30 free Connects are not yet available.

You will get your connects within 48 hours.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Viktor!

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. I have recieved my rising talent badge 4days ago but not yet recieve the 30 connects bonus. appreciate your support

Hi Ahmed,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket regarding your bonus connects, thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey,

I've rising talent badge on profile, BUT didn't get 30 free connects yet. Kindly add them ASAP.

Also, How can I chat with customer support team as I'm eligible now for that as per email notfication.

Thanks

-Usama

Hi Usama,

Congratulations on becoming a Rising Talent! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Received ! Thanks for your help!

marrr
Community Member

Hello. I recently got a rising talent badge (received the email October 12, 9 days ago) and I still haven't got my 30 free connects. Is there any special procedure to request them or was there some kind of mistake so they didn't arrived to my account?

Looking forward to your reply

Thank you

Marija

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ieva Marija,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it

Hi Muhammad,

Congratulations on becoming a Rising Talent! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ef4e9db0
Community Member

I just received the rising talent badge  but connects are not added to my account. Nor i received any email. Please guide me

Hi Saif,

Congratulations on becoming a Rising Talent! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with bonus connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
alialkis
Community Member

Hi,

I am a rising star, thank you so much for the badge. But I have a question regarding rising star bonus 30 connects, when can I have them? If it takes time, i will buy connects to make proposals. 

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Ali

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths