cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent

Highlighted
Saif U Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
281 of 422

I just received the rising talent badge  but connects are not added to my account. Nor i received any email. Please guide me

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
282 of 422

Hi Saif,

Congratulations on becoming a Rising Talent! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with bonus connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ali A Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
283 of 422

Hi,

I am a rising star, thank you so much for the badge. But I have a question regarding rising star bonus 30 connects, when can I have them? If it takes time, i will buy connects to make proposals. 

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Ali

Highlighted
284 of 422

Hi Muhammed,

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 bonus connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Renuka E Member Since: Jan 5, 2020
285 of 422

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone

Highlighted
286 of 422

Hi Renuka,

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 bonus connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
287 of 422

Hi!
I have recently got my rising Talent Badge but haven't got my 30 Free Connects. 
Is there any process to claim them, or am I doing any mistake in this?
Your response shall highly be appreciated.
Thanks with best regards

Highlighted
Alexi G Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
288 of 422

There is not particular steps to get your 30 Free Rising Talent Connects. It should show up in your system within 24 hours. 

When applying for new jobs, I would recommend applying for only two jobs per day. This way, you are not in a rush. Take your time and carefully analyze what the prospective clent is really looking for. Find out their needs in a broader sense: Is the job for a website? What do they want to accomplish? Do they want more sales? Build a better reputation? Get all the information and present yourself and your work clearly. Don't be in a hurry to apply to many jobs. 

Well thought out, carefully crafted proposals will work better for you than sending many proposals. Keep up the good work. Keep rising!

Highlighted
289 of 422

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
290 of 422
Today I have recieved Rising talent badge on my profile but with the rising talent badge I recieve 30 connects but connects are not added in my account
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS