🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: RISING TALENT BADGE
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

Hi Muhammed,

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 bonus connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
renukae
Community Member

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone

Hi Renuka,

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 bonus connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mafhan44
Community Member

Hi!
I have recently got my rising Talent Badge but haven't got my 30 Free Connects. 
Is there any process to claim them, or am I doing any mistake in this?
Your response shall highly be appreciated.
Thanks with best regards

There is not particular steps to get your 30 Free Rising Talent Connects. It should show up in your system within 24 hours. 

When applying for new jobs, I would recommend applying for only two jobs per day. This way, you are not in a rush. Take your time and carefully analyze what the prospective clent is really looking for. Find out their needs in a broader sense: Is the job for a website? What do they want to accomplish? Do they want more sales? Build a better reputation? Get all the information and present yourself and your work clearly. Don't be in a hurry to apply to many jobs. 

Well thought out, carefully crafted proposals will work better for you than sending many proposals. Keep up the good work. Keep rising!

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Today I have recieved Rising talent badge on my profile but with the rising talent badge I recieve 30 connects but connects are not added in my account
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

This is Victor, new freelancer on upwork.

I got a message from upwork and noticed 30 free connects are added to me when I get rising talent.

For now I already got rising talent but I didn't receive additional connects.

Please let me know how to receive these connects.

Thanks

Hi, Valeria

I have a same problem.

Could you explain about this?

Thanks

Victor

Hi Victor,

Usually, it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. If you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours, let us know and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just received a notification that I'm now part of the Rising Talent program and I have seen the perks.

One of them is 30 free connects - which I don't see it my account.

And Rising Talent Badge - which I also don't see in my profile.

Is this a glitch?

Hi Jasmine,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further. Also, I checked and the badge is already showing on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I just got my up rising talent. I'm happy Upwork given me this badge. And I haven't got 30 bonus connects. Do I have to wait and see ?

Hi Bilguun,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you

I just became a Rising Talent this morning when I logged onto the site -- but my 30 credits it listed in the New Perks were not added to my account, do these take time to add?

Hi Noah,

It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sashasova
Community Member

Hello. Im new at UpWork and recently i get Risisng Talent status. But i didnt get 30 free connects. I have the Rising Talent badge, but no connects. Can someone help me?

Hi Sasha,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the Rising Talent connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks. 

Hello, I had the same issue but also after 48 hours I didn't receive the connects as a new rising talent. What could I do to solve it? Thanky you for your time.

Hi Riccardo,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! I have the same issue on my end, I would like to know if there is a specific timeframe for these benefits to show up on my profile after receiving the badge. Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rose Anthonette,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan S,

I have the same issue. Already I achieve rising talent badge. Still now not get my free connect that include in the email. Already gone 70+ hours.

Hi Md Raihan,

Congratulations on earning a Rising Talent Badge! I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne Marie,

Thanks for solution this issue and quick response.

I have the same issue. I will appreciate if you solve this issue. Thanks

I got Rising Talent status yesterdy and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact?

Hi Iro,

Please refer to the timeframe I`ve shared in my previous post. If you haven't received the connects after 48 hours, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Dominique,

Are you referring to the Rising Talent connects? If yes, please allow up to 48 hours after you`ve received the badge so that the connects are awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I got it. Thanks

Hello! I'm having the same issue with Upwork connects. 

Hi Allia,

It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I got Rising Talent badge today and glad to see that.
But I couldn't see bonus connects received and not enough connects to bid I have.

Hope to let me know the reason.

Thanks

Hi Yesulagbe,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
itsnowme
Community Member

Some day ago i recieved an email that i am a raising talent and i will get 30 free connects .But i did not recieve any connects.

Hi Nouman,

Congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent badge! I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kamee0089
Community Member

Hello!

I am Kamran Malik. I achieved Rising star badge recently and the thing is i am out of connects.Upwork states that id u score this badge they gives u 30 connects and i didnt recieve my connect yet.I want my problem to be solve.

Thankyou1

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths