cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Highlighted
Mikki Louie L Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
501 of 592

Hi valeria, I Haven't receive my 30 connect it was 2 days ago that i already verify my id and get the badge.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
502 of 592

Hi Mikki Louie,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Michelle W Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
503 of 592
Hi there,

I received my Rising Talent badge on Sunday, August 3rd and I have not been credited the 30 bonus connects. Upwork said my 30 bonus connects should be in my account with 24 hours, but it’s been 3 days now. Who can I talk to about this?

Thank you!

~Michelle
Highlighted
504 of 592

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I just checked this for you and looks like bonus connects were awarded to you recently. This you can check under your Connects History

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Evgeny Z Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
505 of 592

Hello, I got the rising talent test successfully already and after a day I got my rising talent badge on my profile. But I am wondering why I couldn’t receive the 30 bonus connects till now(already 3 days). Can someone please advise on this or let me know if I have any chance to get that bonus connects?
thanks

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
506 of 592

Hi Evgeny,

Congratulations on earning a Rising Talent Badge! I checked your connects history and see that the bonus connects have already been added. Let us know if you have any questions, thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Evgeny Z Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
507 of 592

Yes, just I received the bonus connects.

thank you

Highlighted
Jeremy K Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
508 of 592

I was accepted into the rising talent program but haven't received the 30 connects from that program, wasn't sure if it took a couple days or not so figured I'd go ahead and post on here. 

However, way more unsettling, is this the only way to contact support?  How reliable is this when I have an even more real problem like any sort of money dispute with an employer?  This makes me very uneasy about working on here for any substantial amount of money.  How do you provide a service like this to people and not have a direct way to contact you?  That just seems to provide a perfect place for scammers to flourish.  It also makes me wonder how much staff there is to even solve these problems that happen, and could be hundreds or thousands of dollars that people spend a good amount of time to earn on here or paying for a job to be done.  Sorry for the rant but hoping for a thorough answer because it just feels fishy.

Highlighted
509 of 592

Hi Jeremy,

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Upwork Help Center offers a variety of support options. You can always reach out to us here in the Community and we'll gladly assist you with any concern you might have or have the correct support team assist you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Osman E Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
510 of 592

I just got Rising Talent badge but couldn't get one-time bonus connects.

What is the problem and what is the solution?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS