🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Missing Connects / Rising Talent
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611
aleksandarmark
Community Member

Hello.

I have received raising talent badge a few days ago.

But I didn't get any new connects yet.

When will I get 30 connects?

needyamingmail
Community Member

Assalamualaikum,

I've got rising talent badge few weeks ago.
But I can't get this following perks yet. When I get this package?

* 30 free Connects 

* 0% fees for all jobs

* Access to chat and ticket support 

Hi Aki and Md,

I've shared your report with your support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and award you your 30 free connects, and personal BYOC links.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
syed_aly
Community Member

Hello,

I haven't received the said 30 extra connects either after becoming a Rising Talent. Can anyone help? I contacted Upwork support regarding this as well.

Regards,

Syed

Hi Syed,

One of the team members will reach out to you via email to assist you directly. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
cupara
Community Member

I have the same problem with connects. I entered the rising talent program 3-4 days ago and haven't received 30 bonus connects yet. Can you help me, please?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aleksandar,

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your Rising Talent bonus connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Wow, thanks Goran. This was, like, the quickest response on internet ever! 🙂 Problem solved.

liyapa
Community Member

Dear Admin, 

I have been awarded the rising talent by upwork recently. Its been 3 days and i have yet to have my 30 bonus connects credited to my account, please see if you can give me the bonus 30 connects. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Liyapa,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
irvabarca6778
Community Member

48 hours passed already, and I still didn't receive my connects. Any updates?

Hi Irvin,

I checked and it seems that you already received the bonus Connects for the Rising Talent badge. Kindly, check your Connects History page where you can find more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,
I am having the same issue, I got into the Rising Talent program yesterday and I still haven't recived my connects. 

Regards,
Frosina.

Hi Frosina,

It may take up to 48 hours for your 30 free connects to be added in your account. In case you don't receive it after 48 hours, please let us know so we can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mubshr
Community Member

Hi,
   I got the 'Rising Talent' status and bages appears in my profile but I did not receive the on-off connects bonus. Do I need to wait some time to get the connects?

Hi Mubasher,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Aleksandar,
    Thanks for the quick reply!

Regards,
Mubasher

Dear Aleksander,

Still after 48 hours. I did not receive award connets. I want to apply on saved job where my skills are mostly match.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mubasher,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and award you your 30 free connects.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mubshr
Community Member

Dear Bojan,

I have received 30 free connects. Thanks for this favour.

Regards,
Mubasher

Hello Bojan,
I am having the same issue, I got into the Rising Talent program 48hr ago and I still haven't received my 30 connects. 

Thank you 

Hi Gvidas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
adrianionescuid
Community Member

Same here, I did not received the connects.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
abdalrahmanyuri
Community Member

hello 🙂 

i got Rising talent badge yesterday and till now i didn't get my free connects, can you please look at this ?

Hi Abdalrahman,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge!

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello! I received my Rising talent badge a couple of days ago, but I didn't get extra 30 connects as I was promised. It has been more than 48 hours. Please, help!

Hi Maria,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork-Team,

I have been awarded the Rising Talent status about 3-4 days ago, but I haven't received the 30 free connects yet.

Please have a look into this as I am keen on sending more proposals asap.

Many thanks,

Julia

Hi Julia,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you very much for your quick reply - I hope this issue will be solved soon.

Cheers,

Julia

*update: I have just received the 30 connects - thank you*

What does it mean "the rising talent", how can I be the one? Are there any criteria to accomplish? 

Please tell me or share a link that I can understand. Thanks in advance.

Hi Asif,

To learn more about how you can receive the Rising Talent badge on your profile, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I really don't know-how. tell me

Hello! I've got my Rising Talent Badge, but I didn't receive extra 30 connects that I was promised. My friend, who also got the Rising Talent Badge, didn't get anything as well. It has been more than 48 hours since the achievement of badges. Please, help us out!Sincerely, Vladislav Sundukov.

Hi Maria,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I have received my Rising Talent Badge a couple of days ago, but I didn't get extra 30 connects as I was promised as a perk. It has been more than 48 hours since. Please, help me out!

Sincerely, Vladislav Sundukov.

Hi Vladislav,

~ Goran
Upwork
motionframes
Community Member

Hello! I have received my Rising Talent Badge a couple of days ago, but I didn't get an extra 30 connects which was mentioned as a perk. Its been a few days now and if anyone can help please let me know!

Thank You!

Hi Lavanya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths