🐈
» Forums » Support » Rising Talent Question
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kamran,

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
102bfecb
Community Member

Hi Bojan.

I've received my Rising Talent badge 4 DAYS AGO!

Really happy with it, but I have not received my one-time 30 connects.

It shows the badge on my profile, but I haven't received the (one-time) 30 connects.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks 

102bfecb_0-1662224618283.png

!

Hi Zacky,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Yesterday I've received my Rising Talent badge!

Really happy with it, but I have not received my one time 30 connects.

It shows the badge on my profile, but I haven't received the (one-time) 30 connects.

I've read about 3 a 4 similar forums but they all variate between receiving their connects within a day/week.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks ❤️ !

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Jip. 

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
marcins_
Community Member

Hello,

I become a rising star but i didn't get 30 free connects.

Can you help me to solve the problem ?

thank you,

Marcin

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marcin,

It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sszukhent
Community Member

I was informed this morning that I was added to the Rising Talent program. It mentioned that I should be getting an additional 30 connects for joining the program. I do not see those connects added to my total. Just don't want to miss that perk.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Sean. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
782e68b6
Community Member

Hello, community, I'm supposed to have 30 new free Connects but they still didn't show up in my available connects, how long does it take to appear?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Andrea Guadalupe

It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
759ef999
Community Member

Dear Admin, 

I have been awarded the rising talent by upwork recently. Its been 3 days, please see if you can give me the bonus 30 connects. 

Also received below mail-

Program Perks

As a Rising Talent, you receive the following perks:

• A Rising Talent badge on your profile to help you stand out to clients
  • Inclusion in a premium talent pool from which top clients source talent
  • A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients
  • 0% fees for all jobs with new clients you bring to Upwork
  • Access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team 
  • Personalized profile tips to help you effectively market your freelance services (Please help on this one)
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tony.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with both concerns. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
931c4d81
Community Member

I recently became a rising star but I havent received my 30 connects, someone please help.

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge, Harry!

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My profile (https://www.upwork.com/fl/herondino) already contains the "Rising Talent" badge. One of the program's perks is "A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients".

Could you please inform me when these connects are included in my account?

Thanks.

Hi Marcelo Herondino,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
96209b7c
Community Member

Hi community, I recently recieved my Rising Talent status. I have the badge in my profile, but I don't see my 30 connects. Can someone give me a solution?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Julio. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
96209b7c
Community Member

I have received my connects! Thank you so much for the fast reply.
637e2341
Community Member

Hi there!

I hope this message finds you well. I recently joined and was awarded the "Rising Talent" badge. I appreciate that! I received a notification when that badge was awarded that it would include a one-time allotment of 30 connects but those never hit my account. I wanted to see if there was something I needed to do on my end to ensure I collect those?

Thanks so much for the help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
alexiaana
Community Member

It is been more than 48 hours since I got the rising talent badge, but I still have not been awarded with the 30 connects that comes with that. How can I claim them?

Hi Alexia,

Congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent badge!

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to credit you the bonus Connects manually.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello! I got a Rising Talent badge, but I didn`t get additional 30 connects. Can anybody help me?

Hi Filipp,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I've just been identified as a rising talent on the site, but haven't been given my 30 free connects yet. I understand this can take a few days to come through, but is there any way to expedite the process? I'm keen to submit a few proposals and don't have enough connects. I'm worried if I don't get in there quickly I will lose out on the jobs. Thanks!

Hi Rachel,

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello moderators,

It has been 3 days since I received my badge for Upwork Rising Talent which I'm very thankful for. But in the other hand, it says it came with 30 Bonus Connects. I would like to ask when may I receive those connects?

Looking forward for your kind follow up,

Thank you!

Hi Arbiyan,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the bonus Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Community Member

Hi there,

I've been approved as a rising talent, it's been over 48 hours however I still haven't received the 30 bonus connects. Who can I speak to about this?

Thank you,

Zee

Hi Zuhair,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to award you with 30 bonus Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
164c313f
Community Member

Hi, 
I was so happy to receive my Rising Talent but 24 hours later, I haven't received the 30 connects 🙂
Kindly advice on that.

Thank you.

Regards,
Celestine

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Celestine,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
164c313f
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

The connects have been credited. Thank you so much. Will use them wisely.

Keep safe 🙂

Regards,
Celestine

This was sorted. I am grateful for the connects credited.

573832bb
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,
I got included in the Rising Talent program just now but the additional 30 connects have still not been credited to me. Although the Rising Talent batch is visible on my profile but still I am not eligible for jobs that require Rising Talent. Is there a specific time frame required after which my batch will come to action?

Hello there!
I have just earned a Rising Talent badge on my profile after completing the criteria to earn Rising Talent.
But the problem is that I haven't received 30 connects bonus that comes with the Rising Talent badge. Please help me figure out why has this happened.
Kind regards!
Aqib Shah

Hi Aqib,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, I'm having the same issue.
Did you received the 30 connects after 48 hours?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths