🐈
» Forums » Support » Rising talent badge
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

Hi Natacha, and Muaaz,

Natacha, congratulations on receiving your Rising-Talent badge!

I checked both of your accounts and it seems that you already received the bonus 30 Connects. Please check out the Reports > Connects History page for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey, thanks fot replying!

Yeah, you are right, the last tome I've checked it was not there, but know I can see I receive it! 

Thanks.

Hey ,

I see that , thanks for your support.

Regards

Now they give 20 connects and yes I have received 20 connects after 48
hours
6f5b77d5
Community Member

Hello,

I was looking at my email from the morning to see if I get an email for my Rising Talent badge but I did not and I opened my account just now and saw that I had receive the Rising Talent badge but I have not recieved the 30 free connects it showed me that I will get, so can someone help me with that?

Thank you,

Anish S.

Congrats on your Rising Talent status, Anish. It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jahnvi_01
Community Member

I am upgarded to rising talent badge but 30 connects are not added in my account

Hi Jahnvi,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Community Member

Hi everyone! I was given the rising star status a few while back but 30 free connects have not been added into my account. How will I get them? Can anyone guide me here?

Hi Abdul,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further and manually award you the bonus Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I became rising talent "from week ago" but there are no connects add to my account.

Hi Sobhy,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising-Talent badge! One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
omda9999
Community Member

Hello, it's been 2 days since I joined the rising talent program, but still didn't get my free connects (30) Yet! any help, please ? 

Hi Emad,

Congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent badge! 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to award you with the bonus Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
16546eb1
Community Member

Hello, I recieved a rising talent badge yesterday, but I didn't get the 30 connections,

also I'd like to ask those who tried it , is it really useful??

thanks... 

Hi,  Maaz,

You don't need to redeem anything. Upwork will send you 30  connects. You should get after around 48 hours.

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connections to be awarded on your profile.

Thank you.

Shahariar

Hi Maaz,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I think title is self-explanatory! 🙂 

I gained Rising talent badge but I didn't get free connections. Also, when I wanted to apply for a job in client requirements sections, where the "Include Rising Talent" is, it says I am not meeting this qualification! 

Hi Aleksandra,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! 

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects and you start meeting the qualification. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
926f33cd
Community Member

Hi all,
I have received the rising talen badge but I still didn't get the free connects come with it yet. Do you have any idea about the reason?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amna,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
926f33cd
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
Thank you for your reply. I will recieve 48 hours and I will let you know in case I didn't recieve them.

aadil_sk
Community Member

I got a Rising talent badge recently about 36 hours ago, but did not receive 30 extra connects. What should I do?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aadil Salman,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have got the rising talent badge today but still didn't recieve the 30 free connects.

Any help? 

Thanks in advance 

if you have rising talent badge then  you must check your connects history to make sure you it. if still its not here or credited then you should open support ticket for this. 

mostly credit receive immedeatly. 

Rajan Sharma
Cloud Solution Architect | Ethical Hacker | DevOps

Hi Layla,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
17e05251
Community Member

Hello,

just inquiring as I was approved as a Rising talent and promised 30 connects. Hoping it's just a quick solve here.

thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork
273f8db3
Community Member

Hi there,

I recently got a rising talent badge for a couple of hours, I did not recieve any email regarding that, but the rising talent badge appeared on my profile. I did not recieve the 30 bonus connects either.

I checked after 3 to 4 hours, that badge was replace by JSS. I do not know how come. I would like to recieve my 30 bonus connects which I did not recieve.

Waiting for your prompt reply

Muaaz Ansari

Hi Muaaz,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Het Aleksander,

Now my profile has replaced the rising talent badge with the job success score. Am I still be able to obtain the bonus connects ?

Thanks

Hello,

I've recently received the rising talent badge on my profile. I , however, did not get any connects. Can anyone tell me why?

Best,
Farah

Hi Farah,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gssaxsna
Community Member

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gaurav,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork

i take readiness test and i passed the test and i didn,t have 30 connects

I just wanted to ask that when do we get the rising talent badge.
my profile is 100% complete, I passed the readiness test but still did not get 30 free connects.
Help needed

I just wanted to ask that when do we get the rising talent badge. my profile is 100% complete, I passed the readiness test but still did not get 30 free connects. Help needed

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ibrahim,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths