🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Rising Talent
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

Hi!

I received an email from upwork that I'm eligible for the RISING TALENT badge, and they awarded me 30 one-off connects. It's been three days, and I'm yet to get it...

Please help! 

Hi Kate,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi, it's been 5 days alreasy and it still reads as connects!

I'd be glad if you could assist me check exactly what the problem might be. 

Thanks, and regards 

Hi Kate,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d_shehzad
Community Member

Hello, 

I hope everyone's doing fine. I recently received the rising talent badge but have not received the free 30 connects that were promised as a reward. Can someone tell me why is that and if there's a problem, can someone please reach out to me?

Thank you, 
Danyaal Shehzad.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danyaal,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi

I have got rising talent badge but didn't receive the free 30 connects.Please help

Hi Zain,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi it has been more than 48 hours but still haven't received free connects.

Hi Zain,

I am sorry for the late response. Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! I checked and could see that you already received a bonus Connects. You can check this under your Connects History tab. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
akhrorova
Community Member

Why I didnʻt take my 30 connects after receiving Rising Talent?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Madina,

It looks like the bonus Connects were awarded to you just recently. You can check this under your Connects History tab.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
afifh
Community Member

Hello everyone,

Just got my rising talent badge but did not get any free connect is there any problem "?

Hi Afif,

~ Nikola
Upwork
c7cefd70
Community Member

Hi,

I received upwork rising talent badge but my account has not been credited with the free 30 connects that i was told i'll be getting once i get the rising talent badge.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nishant,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge, Omar. 

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork
antechhub
Community Member

Recently i got Rising Talent Badge But unfortunately not received 30 connects.

i attached screen shot ..check and give me 30 connects.

please anyone guide me..
how can i get connect.

Hi Abdul,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that Connects are awarded up to 48 hours after the badge is received. Feel free to reach out to us if you do not get your connects after that so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, How are you all? I need a small help.

Recently, I opened my Upwork account, and first I saw that I got a Rising Talent Badge with 30 free connects. I became very happy and then close the message.

But, when I go to my Profile then I saw here my Rising Talent Badge but I didn't get my more 30 free connects + I'm a Rising talent but when when I try to send proposals then I didn't fulfill the Rising Talent requirement.

Why even I'm a rising talent on Upwork?

Waiting for your response.

Warm Regards

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Muhammad Faizan I wrote:

Why even I'm a rising talent on Upwork?

You may want to hard refresh the page, you're not or no longer Rising Talent

no RT.png

Could you please explain why I'm no more Rising talent?

I got Rising talent notice about 40 mins ago but within 40 mins why I'm no more Rising talent.

Why?

Could you please explain why I'm no more Rising talent?

I got Rising talent notice about 40 mins ago but within 40 mins why I'm no more Rising talent.

I refreshed the page many times on Chrome and this badge is shown on my profile + I also checked from another browser Bing but this badge is also shown here.

Why?

Muhammad Faizan I wrote:

I refreshed the page many times on Chrome and this badge is shown on my profile + I also checked from another browser Bing but this badge is also shown here.

Try clicking on "See Public View!"

Maybe it hasn't properly updated yet.

public view.png

Check out the Public Review of my profile on Google Chrome.

Still shows the Rising Talent badge.

OK, now this is interesting: 

When I am logged out of Upwork I see your badge on both Safari and Firefox.

When I am logged in I don't see it.

Give it until tomorrow, see if it updates

OK

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry for the late response. Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! I checked and could see that your Rising Talent Badge is now showing properly on all segments of your profile. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if you need our further assistance. Please note that Connects are awarded up to 48 hours after the badge is received. Feel free to reach out to us if you do not get your connects after that so that we can assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks for the update.

I checked that my Rising Talent is properly shown on all segments of my profile + I also meet the requirement of Rising Talent in the Job Descriptions.

But, I don't receive 30 free connects. Let's wait for the next 48 hrs.

Almost 24 hrs passed but I didn't credit with 30 free connects coming with the Rising talent badge.

What will I do now?

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you with 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello. I received Rising Talent badge but I've not received 30 connects, when will I geth them?

Hi Ani,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. 

Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
catlauzon
Community Member

Hi,

I was just wondering if it usually takes more than 48 hours for the bonus connects to credit to account?

I received the rising talent badge about two days ago but my connects didn't seem to update.

Appreciate any reply.

Thanks,

Catherine

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Catherine,

It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. 

Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
941c1565
Community Member

I just got Rising Talent status before a couple of days and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ermir,

Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
feb6df72
Community Member

Hi! I got the Rising Talent badge and it says that I'll have 30 free connects but I still haven't it.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deus,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths