cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Kyle A Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
1 of 388

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 388

Hi Kyle,

Looks like the connects have already been credited. Please, see your Connects History here for more information.

Congrats on becoming a Rising Talent!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kyle A Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
3 of 388

Haha yep, looks like they applied shortly after I posted this. 

Konstantin L Member Since: Aug 26, 2018
4 of 388

Hi Valeria, 

I got the same issue. I got the Risign talent from Upwork last week and I didn't get the 30 connects yet. 

Could you please take a look at this issue and solve it for me ? 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards,
Konstantin.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 388

Hi Konstantin, 

I have asked the Customer Support team to look into your account and assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Mengke L Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
6 of 388

I got Rising Talent status about one week ago and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the one-off 30 connects bonus. How long does it take for me to receive the bonus connects? Do I need to do some extra steps to get the connects? 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 388

Hi Mengke, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you with this. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mike H Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
8 of 388

Same issue here Avery. It's only been a few days, but I do have the badge and already running low on my connects so the extra 30 would be useful!

Thanks,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 388

Hi Mike,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to award you your 30 free connects.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nenad N Member Since: Aug 17, 2018
10 of 388

Hi, good day

I got Rising Talent badge and message about "30 free connects" as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team, but I haven't received these 30 additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks and best regards,

Nenad

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS