Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
361 of 420

Hi Evgeny,

Congratulations on earning a Rising Talent Badge! I checked your connects history and see that the bonus connects have already been added. Let us know if you have any questions, thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Evgeny Z Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
362 of 420

Yes, just I received the bonus connects.

thank you

Highlighted
Jeremy K Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
363 of 420

I was accepted into the rising talent program but haven't received the 30 connects from that program, wasn't sure if it took a couple days or not so figured I'd go ahead and post on here. 

However, way more unsettling, is this the only way to contact support?  How reliable is this when I have an even more real problem like any sort of money dispute with an employer?  This makes me very uneasy about working on here for any substantial amount of money.  How do you provide a service like this to people and not have a direct way to contact you?  That just seems to provide a perfect place for scammers to flourish.  It also makes me wonder how much staff there is to even solve these problems that happen, and could be hundreds or thousands of dollars that people spend a good amount of time to earn on here or paying for a job to be done.  Sorry for the rant but hoping for a thorough answer because it just feels fishy.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
364 of 420

Hi Jeremy,

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Upwork Help Center offers a variety of support options. You can always reach out to us here in the Community and we'll gladly assist you with any concern you might have or have the correct support team assist you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Osman E Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
365 of 420

I just got Rising Talent badge but couldn't get one-time bonus connects.

What is the problem and what is the solution?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
366 of 420

Hi Osman,

It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mihailo S Member Since: Sep 4, 2018
367 of 420

As I saw on this forum, I have the same problem as few other freelancers. I got the rising talent badge, but not the 30 bonus connects.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
368 of 420

Hi Mihailo, 

Our team will check this from our end and award the connects manually or reach out to you directly with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ken K Member Since: Sep 19, 2018
369 of 420

Hey, I was enrolled on the Rising Talent program and I received the badge but I'm yet to receive the 30 Connects. Please assist

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
370 of 420

Hi Ken,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS