🐈
» Forums » Support » Rising Talent but didn't receive connects
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611

Hello! I got the Rising Talent Badge as well but didn't get the 30 connects. Could you help me out? Thanks!

Hi Sanja,

The bonus connects will be automatically added to your account within 48 hours from the time you received your badge. If after 48 hours, the bonus connects are not added, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
yasminahani
Community Member

I have the same issues, I have now the rising talent badge on my profile but have not received the below the 30 connects.

Hi Yasmina,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jitender1981
Community Member

I have passed upwork readiness test but didn't receive free connects why?

Hi Jitender,

I would like to clarify that you're an exclusive member of the Agency and as an exclusive member, you can only use the Connects from the Agency. 
Freelancers who are part of agencies as non-exclusive member are able to send proposals under their freelancer profile and for the agency as well.  In any case, as you have successfully completed the test before Dec. 1, 2020, you are not eligible for these free Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I got the Rising Talent badge today. But I didn't get 30 free connects with it. I have also checked my Connect History. But I didn't get 30 free connects yet.  Please help me.

Thank you.

Hi Fizza,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 24-48 hours for the free Connects to be credited to your Upwork account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
366434f8
Community Member

I also got the rising talent badge but don't receive the connects 

Hi Kalsoom,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I got the Rising Talent badge 3 days ago. But I didn't get 30 free connects. I checked with Connect History. But I didn't get 30 free connects yet. how can I get those connects? Please help me.

Thank you.

AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths