cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Highlighted
Nouman A Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
261 of 566

Some day ago i recieved an email that i am a raising talent and i will get 30 free connects .But i did not recieve any connects.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
262 of 566

Hi Nouman,

Congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent badge! I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Kamran M Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
263 of 566

Hello!

I am Kamran Malik. I achieved Rising star badge recently and the thing is i am out of connects.Upwork states that id u score this badge they gives u 30 connects and i didnt recieve my connect yet.I want my problem to be solve.

Thankyou1

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
264 of 566

Hi Kamran,

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jip V Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
265 of 566

Yesterday I've received my Rising Talent badge!

Really happy with it, but I have not received my one time 30 connects.

It shows the badge on my profile, but I haven't received the (one-time) 30 connects.

I've read about 3 a 4 similar forums but they all variate between receiving their connects within a day/week.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks <3 !

Highlighted
266 of 566

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Jip. 

Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marcin S Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
267 of 566

Hello,

I become a rising star but i didn't get 30 free connects.

Can you help me to solve the problem ?

thank you,

Marcin

Highlighted
268 of 566

Hi Marcin,

It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Sean S Member Since: Mar 2, 2020
269 of 566

I was informed this morning that I was added to the Rising Talent program. It mentioned that I should be getting an additional 30 connects for joining the program. I do not see those connects added to my total. Just don't want to miss that perk.

Highlighted
270 of 566

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge, Sean. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS