cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Highlighted
Julio L Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
281 of 548
I have received my connects! Thank you so much for the fast reply.
Highlighted
David B Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
282 of 548

Hi there!

I hope this message finds you well. I recently joined and was awarded the "Rising Talent" badge. I appreciate that! I received a notification when that badge was awarded that it would include a one-time allotment of 30 connects but those never hit my account. I wanted to see if there was something I needed to do on my end to ensure I collect those?

Thanks so much for the help!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
283 of 548

Hi David,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexia A Member Since: May 3, 2020
284 of 548

It is been more than 48 hours since I got the rising talent badge, but I still have not been awarded with the 30 connects that comes with that. How can I claim them?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
285 of 548

Hi Alexia,

Congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent badge!

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to credit you the bonus Connects manually.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Filipp F Member Since: May 3, 2020
286 of 548

Hello! I got a Rising Talent badge, but I didn`t get additional 30 connects. Can anybody help me?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
287 of 548

Hi Filipp,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 bonus Connects. Let us know if you haven't received your Connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rachel T Member Since: May 12, 2020
288 of 548

Hi, I've just been identified as a rising talent on the site, but haven't been given my 30 free connects yet. I understand this can take a few days to come through, but is there any way to expedite the process? I'm keen to submit a few proposals and don't have enough connects. I'm worried if I don't get in there quickly I will lose out on the jobs. Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
289 of 548

Hi Rachel,

It can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Arbiyan C Member Since: May 7, 2020
290 of 548

Hello moderators,

It has been 3 days since I received my badge for Upwork Rising Talent which I'm very thankful for. But in the other hand, it says it came with 30 Bonus Connects. I would like to ask when may I receive those connects?

Looking forward for your kind follow up,

Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS