cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
301 of 395

Hi Ishak,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team has just reached out to you via ticket and will assist you further on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Ishak T Member Since: Aug 21, 2018
302 of 395

Thank you a lot

Holly J Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
303 of 395

Hello! I reached Rising Talent status on 7/31 but I haven't received the bonus connects yet. Can you help?

Also, are these a one-time bonus or will I receive only 60 next month?

I use them up quickly, but only in applying to appropriate jobs. Promise!

Thanks!

Holly

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
304 of 395

Hi Holly, 

Sorry for the delay. The team already added the free connects manually. You will only receive a one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients. Please read this help article about Rising Talent for more information. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to us here at any time. Thank you.

Thank you.

Untitled
M I Fahim A Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
305 of 395

Hello, I'm Fahim, a new freelancer in upwork. Recently I've been upgraded to "rising talents" and a perk of the upgrade was that I'll recieve 30 bonus connects. But I haven't recieved any connects other then my monthly renewals. What could be the reason for that? When will I recieve them?

Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
306 of 395

Time, when did you get the Rising Talent? If it was this weekend, you need to wait for the system to put the connects into your profile.

Jay S Member Since: Jul 5, 2018
307 of 395

Hello, I beleive I'm past the 48 hour mark for my rising talent bonus connects to show. Do I need to wait more, or is there a way to reach tech support for this?

Thanks!

Community Guru
308 of 395

Hello Jay,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern, one of our representatives will assist you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Jay S Member Since: Jul 5, 2018
309 of 395

It's been a day and I still haven't heard from anyone. I would like to get this resolved as I need these connects. 

Thanks

Community Guru
310 of 395

Hello Jay,

I'm sorry about that. I just made a follow up on your request. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS