cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Highlighted
Asif I Member Since: May 4, 2020
471 of 479

What does it mean "the rising talent", how can I be the one? Are there any criteria to accomplish? 

Please tell me or share a link that I can understand. Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
472 of 479

Hi Asif,

To learn more about how you can receive the Rising Talent badge on your profile, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Asif I Member Since: May 4, 2020
473 of 479
I really don't know-how. tell me
Highlighted
Maria K Member Since: May 3, 2020
474 of 479

Hello! I've got my Rising Talent Badge, but I didn't receive extra 30 connects that I was promised. My friend, who also got the Rising Talent Badge, didn't get anything as well. It has been more than 48 hours since the achievement of badges. Please, help us out!Sincerely, Vladislav Sundukov.

Highlighted
475 of 479

Hi Maria,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vladislav S Member Since: May 4, 2020
476 of 479

Hello! I have received my Rising Talent Badge a couple of days ago, but I didn't get extra 30 connects as I was promised as a perk. It has been more than 48 hours since. Please, help me out!

Sincerely, Vladislav Sundukov.

Highlighted
477 of 479

Hi Vladislav,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lavanya S Member Since: May 4, 2020
478 of 479

Hello! I have received my Rising Talent Badge a couple of days ago, but I didn't get an extra 30 connects which was mentioned as a perk. Its been a few days now and if anyone can help please let me know!

Thank You!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
479 of 479

Hi Lavanya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS