Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

Highlighted
Mudassar S Member Since: Aug 20, 2018
41 of 479

Hi,

I got the same issue, but i have checked my connects. i have still got 22 connects out of the basic balance of 60 connects,but i did not received the bonus for ataining the rising talent. where i can find the 30 bonus connects?

Highlighted
Marko P Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
42 of 479

Hello!

Few days ago I got Rising Talent badge, and there was written that I should get one time 30 bonus connects, which would help me this month so much. Will I and when get those connects?

Thank You very much!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
43 of 479

Hi Marko,

It may take 48 hours for connects to be credited to your account after you received the badge. May I know the date you received the notification email?

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Marko P Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
44 of 479

Hi Joanne,

I haven't got any email, but when I go to Upwork, I get notification that I joined rising talent program and I have badge on my profile. That happened first time maybe 3 days ago.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
45 of 479

Thanks for the follow up, Marko,

We'll contact you directly and address your concern.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Miika V Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
46 of 479

Hello everyone

I understood that you get 30 extra connects if you get the Rising Talent batch. I just got mine today but my connects are still the same (0 in fact... I'm a big spender, don't judge lol). Do I get them later or don't I just qualify for them for some reason? Just curious.

Best,

Miika Valo

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
47 of 479

Hi Miika,

Congrats on becoming Rising Talent! It can take up to 48 hours for your connects to be credited to your account, if you don't receive them in this amount of time then please feel free to reach back out and we'll assist further, thanks!

~Nina
Highlighted
Miika V Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
48 of 479

Hi Nina!

Thank you so much for answering. I was thinking that it probably takes a couple of days. Got just a little bit worried, that's all Smiley Happy

Miika

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Adam K Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
49 of 479

Hi,
i just became a rising talent, and i read that i will get a "A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients", but i didn't recieve any.

Is there any running-through time in the connection delivery?

Thanks,
Adam

Highlighted
Community Leader
Mike W Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
50 of 479

Hi Adam!

Congratulations!  You're on your way to the top.  Sometimes it can take some time for the connects to be credited to your account.

Mike

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS