🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent to Top Rated Status
Page options
pixperpoint
Community Member

Rising Talent to Top Rated Status

Hi, everyone. Firstly, apologies in advance if this question has already been asked. I checked but didn't find any. I just have one little query.

I have been a rising talent badge holder for the past 16 weeks (it says top-rated eligible on my stats page). I have completed 1 job and 1 is still ongoing. I have been meeting all the other criteria of being a top-rated freelancer. However, my status has still not been upgraded. I'm also attaching a screenshot for your reference. Is this something we have to manually do by contacting support? Or is there any other procedure?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Azam

1 REPLY 1
colettelewis
Community Member

Azam, 

You need a JSS before you can be top rated and there are other criteria too.  Just keep on going the way you are and you will be top rated: 

Criteria

Manage your success on Upwork by tracking your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more on your My Stats page. To become Top Rated, you must have the following qualifications.

Freelancers
  • A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members