cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent

anthonysokolov

Hello. If I'll change my hourly rate, I will lose the status "rising talent"? 
Thank you in advance for your response.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Anthony,

Changing your rate shouldn't affect your Rising Talent status. Make sure your profile rate isn't below the minimum $3/hour.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Anthony,

Changing your rate shouldn't affect your Rising Talent status. Make sure your profile rate isn't below the minimum $3/hour.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

I have done five job successfully but still not get rising talent. Please guide me what are the requirements for getting rising talent badge. Thanks

Hi Sarwar, 

Please know that we recently paused the Rising Talent Program as announced here

~ Avery
Upwork

Just curious why, since it's paused, clients are still able to request it as preferred qualifications? Won't it make people look bad if they don't have it applying to jobs that request it? Or is there something I'm not getting...I'm a newbie.

Hi Pilar, 

That's actually a good question. Before the program was paused, there are already a number of freelancers with the Rising Talent badge, and is part of the program. We only paused giving out new badges, but those who already have their badges get to keep them. 

It's not actually an issue for other users to submit proposals to jobs even if they don't meet the requirements (Rising Talent, or Job Success Score of 90% and above). There are a lot of success stories here in the community when a freelancer didn't meet the client's Rising Talent and Job Success Requirement, but still applied for the job, was awarded the contract, and complete it successfully. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS