🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent
Page options
suraiya1
Community Member

Rising Talent

Hello!

I have completed 3 jobs, 2 projects are running. My account has been verified. But still, I did not get a Rising talent Badge. I could not apply in many jobs just because I am not a 'Rising Talent'.

The requirements are needed for this, I had completed those all ( I have read the Upwork article about 'RISING TALENT', and all requirements are met).

May I know how can I become eligible to get this badge?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suraiya,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to getting a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain the Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Please note that the 90% Job Success Score/ Rising Talent badge is a default setting that clients can remove as a preference on their postings, those are preferences, not requirements. Freelancers who don't meet these preferences can still bid and get hired on these jobs, just make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suraiya,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to getting a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain the Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Please note that the 90% Job Success Score/ Rising Talent badge is a default setting that clients can remove as a preference on their postings, those are preferences, not requirements. Freelancers who don't meet these preferences can still bid and get hired on these jobs, just make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
suraiya1
Community Member

Thank you so much, Bojan!

I was eagerly waiting for a reply and really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Suraiya.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members