cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent

mahdi112
Mohammad M Member Since: May 3, 2017
1 of 12

Hi, kindly why i lost my Rising Talent and my 90% Rating?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 12

@Mohammad M wrote:

Hi, kindly why i lost my Rising Talent and my 90% Rating?

You can't have both a Rising Talent Status and a Job Success Score, so when you get a Job Success Score your Rising Talent Status goes away. 

mahdi112
3 of 12

so why i lost my 90% job success?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 12

What is your job Success now? When was it last 90% How many contracts have you completed (!) in the past year? 

mahdi112
5 of 12

my job success is now 89% one week before it was 90% and kindly check the attachment.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
6 of 12

Also --  Use your own photograph for your Profile.

mahdi112
7 of 12

This is my own Photograph.

egilerman
Ace Contributor
Erica G Member Since: Apr 24, 2017
8 of 12

You registered your profile three hours ago, there's no way to get a "Rising Talent" badge or a "90% job success score" so quickly. It took me over a month to get those things. 

Plus, your profile is hidden. Maybe that's why?

mahdi112
9 of 12

I am member of this website since last four years.

fresiaquezada
Fresia Q Member Since: Apr 26, 2017
10 of 12

Hi Erica!!!

I know this is not the thread where I should ask this question but I really need an answer urgently, so please could you give me a detailed explanation for the following.

I´m new here at upwork, I just completed my profile at 100%, I haven´t done any work by now in spite of the fact that I have made many proposals but many of those had the following preferred qualifications:

Job Success Score: At least 90%  (!)     "Which I don´t meet beacuse I haven´t done any assignment yet"

Include Rising Talent: Yes (!)                  "I don´t meet this qualification either"

Question here is,  Is it possible for clients to see my proposals anyway, in spite of the fact tthat I don´t meet those 2 qualifications? What do you recommend me to do to get a job quickly??? How could the clients be interested in my profile although I don´t meet some qualifications?? by the way, How do I make it to know whether my profile is hidden o public???

I attached a pic for you to see what´s happening, thank you very much beforehand for a prompt reply, regards from Chile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS