Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent

hossambadran
Hossameldeen B Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
1 of 8

Hello,
I fulfilled all requirements for rising talent program, Why didn't I receive an E-mail to confirm that I join the program?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 8

Hi Hossameldeen,

Congratulations on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hossambadran
3 of 8

Hi Bojan,
I think that I meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, If not which one I don't meet till now?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 8

Hi Hossamaldeen, 

Please know that we are unable to release specific information about which specific requirement you will need to meet be part of the Rising Talent Program to prevent users from gaming the system. We hope you understand.

~ Avery
Upwork
hossambadran
5 of 8

Hello
I received the Rising Talent Badge,
But till now I don't get the bonus of 30 free connects, Why?   

bstojadinovic
6 of 8

Hi Hossameldeen,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hossambadran
7 of 8

Dear Bojan
Thanks for your reply, But I got the rising talent badge at 12th jan and I don't get the free 30 connects till now whenever the monthly renew for my connects was 17th Jan.

bstojadinovic
8 of 8

Hi Hossameldeen,

Thank you for following up. I'll share your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS