🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

And now you know more than a moderator!

4d1f155d
Community Member

Hi, I have also passed the test but have not received the badge yet. Please tell me what should i do next.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ankit,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Bojan
Upwork
7e133190
Community Member

Same here, I took the test yesterday and nothing has happened. Kindly check my account thans 

Hi Michael,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I hope you are fine

I have completed my rising talent badge for all requirements and it's more than 48 hours and I haven't received my badge yet?

Hello!!!

I have passed all the criteria for rising talent! Can you please look into it and get back to me

Thanks 
Muhammad O

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, community,

Can anyone help me How do I get a rising talent badge on Upwork?

MD Abdur Rahim

Hi Abdur,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I Hope You are Doing Well. Thanks for the reply.

MD Abdur Rahim

I am eligible for a rising talent but I haven't got it yet what should I do

Hi Muhammad,

~Andrea
Upwork

I have completed 4 order with 100+ earning. But still I have not got rising talent badge.

Hello Muhammad,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

is there a way to check my profile is eligible for rising talent?. I mean can you check my profile
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

We won’t be able to share information on any specific requirement that you are lacking but would recommend that you focus on doing great work on your existing contract, and continue sending out strong, unique proposals for jobs in your job category. 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello , my problem is that i can't get the 'rising talent badge' i have completed the upwork rediness test , have an 100% completed profile, keep my availability status up to date, submit proposals all the time but i still cannot get the upwork badge. Why could that be?

Hi Maria,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.

You`re also close to receiving your JSS. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's already been a week or so since i have met all of the critereas.

And I made sure to complete them.

Hi there,

I was reading the Raising talent badge all criteria and I do meet all the requirements, hence I did not receive any invite for this service.I will be glad if you kindly help me to get the raising talent badge.

Thank you

Hi there, 

I have written before but did not get responses yet. 

I have checked the Raising Talent badge criteria and I meet all the point but still did not get any email of invitation or consideration for this badge. 

Please let me know how can i apply for it or how can i get it. 

Thank you

Hi Tigran,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I have read the help article you have provided as written there:

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

I can definitely say i meet all criteria unless there is number for completed works, please guide me more. 

Thank you for your help. 

Hi,

I have a job posting I can't submit a proposal even if I have been invited to it.

It doesn't seem fair to me that I have worked hard on the proposal and I can't submit it, since I don't have the Raising Talent status, as required by the job posting. I think it should be ok for me to send this proposal since I was invited to it. It would have been great if I knew I didn't qualify in the first place.

Please help.

Cheers,

Alina

Hi Alina-Roxana,

You can still submit a proposal even if you are not meeting all the client's qualifications. Your client will be able to see that you are not meeting all of their qualifications.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Experts.

I received my Rising talent badge more or less a week ago, and I lost it when JSS appeared.

That was one good thing I had on my profile, and I thought it would stay a little longer.

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don’t have their Job Success Score yet. Since you have received your Job Success Score, you can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, i got rising badge many days ago but rising badge is not show my profile , help me 

Hi Ismail,

I see that you already have a JSS on your account now. Once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status is automatically replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). You can start working toward Top Rated status now. You can learn more about Upwork Talent Badges here.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well.

I just have a quick question with regards to my rising tallent status.

about 2 weeks ago i received my rising talent status and have had a 100% Job success score ?

But this morning i woke up and saw that my Rising talent badge was gone?

Can anyone please advise as to why it has dissapeared?

It may be that your contracts/earnings were too small for the badge in the recent period. Also the client's private feeback may play a role.

bilsim
Community Member

You can't apply. If you qualify, you will receive a notification from Upwork.

how i can apply for rising talent badge? i dont see any option for that i want to apply for rising talent but i dint see any option

petra_r
Community Member

Osama K wrote:

how i can apply for rising talent badge? i dont see any option for that i want to apply for rising talent but i dint see any option

You can't. It's automatic. If you qualify, you get it automatically. If you don't get it automatically, you don't qualify.

How an I get back my badge?

Emon D wrote:
How an I get back my badge?

You can't, because you have a JSS now. Your next step would be a top rated badge.

Hi!

Please help me get the Rising Talent badge. I do everything according to the conditions. How can I do this? I have passed the test.

Truly yours,

Christina

Hi Kristina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that to qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

You can find more information in this help articleOnce the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

You may want to check this help article to help you build a 100% complete profile. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi! i completed all requirement of rising talent badge but don't get. 

I know the requirement and read many times. 

Please Help

-----------------------

Ignore if mistakes in writing

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths